Overall Satisfaction with ON24
ON24 is currently being used by the Events and Community Engagement department of CISCRP. We have used it over that last year to turn our in-person health education events virtual. It has been helpful to have a program such as this to continue servicing these communities we work with.
- Provide metric reports.
- Polling questions throughout the webinar.
- End of event survey.
- Emails out to audience.
- Call to action within the lobby.
- Ability to link to other materials within the webinar.
- Tighter window of editing time (2 hours before event you are locked out).
- Having to clear cache to see updates.
- Only 10 people in live audio, has caused issues in the past.
- Served a need during the pandemic.
- Some sponsors enjoyed the platform and layout.
- Relatively easy to navigate if you are tech savvy.
- Track registration and attendance
- Enable sales follow-up
- Optimize campaign nurture programs
- Identify and track top-engaged accounts
While we normally rely on in-person connections ON24 served our need to connect with the different communities we would normally be able to visit. It is helpful and just as important as ever to continue the AWARE for All event. Our goal is, as always to help educate and empower patient communities in their health journey. Especially during this unprecedented and confusing time.
Easy once you get the hang of it and some cool features available. Some technical issues early on in our experience were unfortunate but we learned and improved. More communication from tech teams would be better as well.