Overall Satisfaction with ON24
On24 is used across multiple business groups at Honeywell. We have used it to supplement live events during covid and will continue to use it as an integral piece of lead generation. We host regional and global customer events, advisory board events, thought leadership events, and much more. This has allowed us to reach our customers on a much broader scale than small individual live events.
- Ease of use for both the presenters and audience - user friendly
- Capture data and analytics in relation to the audience, both live and on-demand
- Reach customers without over extending budgets and time allowances
- Virtual backgrounds! They are VERY much needed.
- Flexibility in the audience console build - layering, snap grids, compatibility of media
- User-friendly and eye-appealing dashboard rather than just a list of events - ways to sort and file events in folders to manage large amounts
- Increased customer and potential customer engagement
- Increased value of corporate partnerships and exchange of ideas and information
- Stoked feedback and engagement from current customers to upsell on product and address issues
- Integrate with CRM/marketing automation software
- Conduct lead scoring
- Track registration and attendance
- Enable sales follow-up
- Optimize campaign nurture programs
On24 has allowed us to continue customer engagement and increased our lead flow by extending our programming to be global rather than individualized and regional live events. We have been able to easily explore new formats and topics and receive live data back on the outcomes and benefits. We have stoked our sales funnel with qualified and interested parties and increased our marketing efforts to support the information that has been asked for during events.
We have been able to scale up through departments, add new users and features to our license. There are still functions that need to be put in place to scale up more and integrate them into other systems and platforms but it has been told that it is on its way.
On24 has many more features and areas of customization than several of the others. But it is also lacking in some fundamental features such as virtual background and featuring webcams (pinning, spotlighting, featuring). I think the usability of On24 is much better than the others and the support and help chat is there 24/7 for any questions at all.
Do you think ON24 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ON24's feature set?
Did ON24 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ON24 go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ON24 again?
On24 is great for a wide audience for presentations and webinars but lacks on live audience engagement (video/audio). Breakouts are just getting going to include the audience engagement but it's a bit rocky right now. If you are looking to host an intimate meeting, On24 is not the place. If you are looking to host a tradeshow, On24 is not the place. On24 is perfect for small to large webinars where most of the information is flowing out rather than it being an exchange.