Overall Satisfaction with OneNote
I use OneNote for personal note taking for classes or just general things I need to write down during the day. I am constantly making and editing to-do lists and OneNote makes it really easy to do so on the go. I always have my phone on me at the very least so taking notes across different platforms is really convenient.
- The mobile version is wonderful.
- Love being able to use a stylus.
- Android has a floating badge that stays on screen to allow quick access to notes anytime.
- Updates can cause more problems than they solve sometimes.
I previously used Clear and other note-taking/reminder apps. The other apps lack the many features that OneNote utilizes. There is no way to share the other notes, aside from taking pictures. OneNote is so much better in comparison.
OneNote Feature Ratings
It is just a wonderful easy to use software. I have used a number of random note taking apps and to do list makers from the app store and none stack up to One Note. The ease of use and many features are unrivaled. I can't imagine switching note taking apps anytime soon.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Drawing using a stylus or you finger is very easy
- Integrating other media such as maps, pictures and sound is very simple
Yes - The mobile app is how I prefer to use the software. It is extremely convenient and great to use on the go. The app has a feature on android that has a semi-translucent badge along the edge of your screen that you can tap anytime to begin taking notes. It runs at the same time as other apps and can be used anytime.