Overall Satisfaction with OnSemble
OnSemble is the Employee Intranet in use. It answers the problem of enterprise document sharing, company news and just keeping in touch with the day-to-day employee information (reimbursement/expense submission, morale news, help desks, and directory). Educational links are also present for employee consumption as well as resource reservations.
- powerful, yet simple to use, document management for sharing
- custom help desk form creation/submission with targeted audience
- integration friendly with document types (e.g., xls, pdf, doc, etc.)
- continuing to improve, it's not "all at once", so some things are "coming soon"
- more WYSIWYG capabilities for content development
- easier data integration to API, email, messaging (e.g., Teams)
- file repository/document (form) sharing
- corporate directory
- help desk
- Having the proper, current form readily available is paramount since many are guided by regulatory dictates.
- The corporate directory provides a pix, hire anniversary date, and birthdate (sans year), along with the usual location and contact information. So besides being a tremendous convenience when needing to contact someone, we can meet new people and celebrate life events with one another.
- Having "controlled" and "guided" help desks helps manage the extreme variety of information [that] may come in. It helps translate the user's interpretation of the issue into something more understandable.
Do you think Nconnect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nconnect's feature set?
Did Nconnect live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Nconnect go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Nconnect again?
It's great for a clean, straightforward environment. Sometimes getting creative with elements can be challenging, as there seems to be a disconnect to getting to that next step. To be fair, we are not on the latest major version, so some of my scenarios may be addressed in the most current version.
I have always been pleased with my experiences with OnSemble's Support team. First, they have a great library of articles to help me study and guide for many of my questions. But when I cannot quite comprehend, or I "run into the wall", I can be assured that I'll be contacted quickly with a pleasant voice to work through whatever my question/issue may be. Kudos to OnSemble Support!
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I'm not familiar with that being an offering. But No.
Yes - It wasn't corrected in my current implemented version, it may be corrected in the current release. A workaround has been used to address the issue.
Several times, but probably the most significant was when we have performed upgrades. The upgrades are support (vendor) performed, and they have always worked with me to coordinate a minimum outage window, and yet maintain 'business hours'. Again, professional and friendly, and always willing to answer any technical question(s) that I may have.