Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
I was using another VOIP company for phones and a different company for fax service and was contacted by Ooma. They showed me their program which was less money and free faxes included. I was able to cancel the other two companies and save the entire amount I paid for fax service. Since the covid hit, I have worked from home a lot, and the fact that I can answer calls on my Ooma cell phone app or my laptop computer any time, any place, anywhere allows me to not be in the office, but still receive all my calls. They have cut my communications bill in half. I highly recommend them.
- Allows me to answer the phone any time and anywhere
- offers free fax service
- Gives me the freedom to leave the office and still be connected.
- I wish there was a way to stop calls that have a spoofed caller ID number.
- I would like to be able to have different ring tones for my personal cell calls and my business Ooma app calls.
- The ability to be in contact anywhere I go.
- Free faxes
- Easy to set up and change things as needed.
- Ooma has saved me money
- Given me better service
- has really responsive support people
- and almost eliminated calls that go to voicemail.
I used a land line company for years and then switched to a VOIP company. When I learned how much better Ooma was, I was really skeptical at first, but they allowed me to try their service. Once I did, there was no comparison. I switched to Ooma and have never looked back.
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
Ooma has worked well for me in all areas because if I have wifi or a cell tower connection anywhere in the world, I can make or receive Ooma business calls. I love the price too! I am totally happy with them and have recommended Ooma to several other businesses and I have not had anyone tell me they have had problems since switching to Ooma.