Oracle CRM On Demand should be In Demand!https://www.trustradius.com/crmOracle CRM On DemandUnspecified8.11061012015-10-13T20:53:18.417Z
October 13, 2015
Oracle CRM On Demand should be In Demand!
Score 10 out of 101
- Custom objects
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CRM
Oracle CRM On Demand is being used by our Sales, Marketing and Consulting groups. We use CRM for tracking our sales pipeline, forecasting and provide guidance and consistency to the process of closing sales. The system is also connected to our Marketing automation system and is a critical component in the lead generation process. We use workflow heavily to support and enable important business processes as well as to capture relevant data. Business intelligence is also a critical part of the system for us and the reporting object really allows us to mine the data in the system to provide metrics and facilitate analysis that helps drive the business.
- Application customization is a key strength. We can create custom home page experiences for each type of user, customize object layouts to change dynamically depending on object type, and create an embedded sales process unique to our organization that helps facilitate the user through the process by specifying required fields dependent on what stage of the process they are in. The ability to customize goes directly to the success of user adoption - the fact that we can customize layouts and processes to support our internal business processes helps users make the most of the system.
- Robust Reporting. The reporting and data warehouse capabilities are excellent. We have thousands of custom reports delivered in a number of ways - on home pages, on dashboards, on demand through the reporting menu, and on custom web tabs. These reports range from simple lists to complex multi-object analyses.
- Ability to get data in and get data out. CRMOD makes it very easy to import data into any object. This is helpful for importing lists or making mass changes. Exporting data is equally easy, both from an administrator standpoint and for the user. Users can display a list or do a custom advanced search and then easily export the data to Excel without any admin help. They can also export from any report, which is helpful when sales data needs to be combined with other financial data in a larger analysis.
- The system's workflow capabilities allow us to improve field validation, send important notifications, and enforce business process requirements.
- The ability to schedule and push out reports is missing from this system. If we want to mass deliver a report on a schedule, we must run it, export it and email it out to the group, or purchase a 3rd party system.
- The ability to trigger workflow events on a schedule is missing this system. Currently, there has to be a trigger initiated by a user and we have situations where we'd like to be able to schedule a work flow routine to go out and check from specific situations and then trigger an action. We'd also like to be able to trigger workflow actions on one object based on something in another object and this capability is very limited.
- Greatly improved business intelligence regarding marketing and sales performance, customer trends, etc.
- Improved pipeline visibility
- Improved lead conversion
As a Professional Services firm it has been well suited to us. I am not sure how suited it is to other industries, although I believe they have some industry specific versions available as well. With its flexibility and customization capabilities, it is hard to imagine that it wouldn't work well for most scenarios.
Oracle CRM On Demand Feature Ratings
Oracle CRM Implementation
With the right partner Oracle CRM On Demand can be implemented very quickly and seamlessly.
- Professional services company
We used Intelenex for our initial implementation and training in 2010. Since then, we have implemented the Leads object and other new functionality on our own. Intelenex was an amazing partner! It was one of the smoothest systems implementations I have ever been involved in.
Change management was minimal - Change management was minimal - we already had a sales process in use (IMPACT) and we configured the system to support that sales process.