Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing
Oracle CRM is being used in the whole organization for running the business and serving the existing clients. It helps us in managing the sales business as well as providing transparency to all the users, especially management.
Its ability to set up particular responsibilities and access to different roles makes it very popular and in fact every single user can customize their own page layout and home pages as per their needs and requirements.
- Oracle CRM lets you to manage your accounts, contacts and reports pretty easily like any other CRM but with more powerful and effective features. Searching for and retrieving information about customers in Oracle CRM is pretty fast and effective.
- Statistical Analysis System will allow its users to access system from anywhere in the world by using an internet broadband connection.
- Creating basic reports and displaying them in graphical charts using pivot tables is very easy using Oracle CRM's customizable dashboard.
- It provides Microsoft Outlook as an alternate offline client for employees who are physically not present in the office due to travel on duty for sales and marketing. They can use it without an internet connection.
- The UI looks the same from several years ago and looks pretty old when compared with other CRM tools present in the market.
- There are limitations when it comes to integration and customization like there is scope of improvement in the case insensitivity search and duplication processes.
- It provides great ROI to us as we are also using other Oracle products such as Oracle Financials to make our business much stronger and serve our clients to meet their needs.
If you are running a sales business, this tool suits your needs and it will provide transparency to the sales team. But you also need to look at the cost, and if you have a large budget allocated for CRM, then definitely Oracle CRM or maybe Salesforce should be your top choices to choose from. Salesforce is more costly than Oracle CRM and therefore preference can be given to Oracle CRM. But if you are looking for customization beyond basic functionalities, it may not be the best tool for you.