Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Digital Assistant
We currently use Oracle Digital Assistant as a plug-and-play chatbot for our customers and their attendees to troubleshoot during their events to facilitate a smooth and frictionless attendee experience.
- Help new users become acclimated
- Avoid wasting department resources
- Head off basic support requests
- More flexibility in response choices
- Ability to integrate with other solutions
- Less time wasted on basic support requests
- Better user experience
- Better data on common requests
Do you think Oracle Digital Assistant delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Digital Assistant's feature set?
Did Oracle Digital Assistant live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Digital Assistant go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle Digital Assistant again?
Oracle Digital Assistant is very well suited to helping to solve basic, repeatable inquiries that require minimal technical expertise, helping to avoid committing human resources to very simple to solve problems, and keeping users happy without having to wait long times for a response.