Eloqua used to be a leaderhttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.84541012018-03-30T21:38:42.650Z
March 30, 2018
Eloqua used to be a leader
Score 4 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Eloqua
Eloqua is being used in our marketing department as well as by our account management team. We use it to nurture and cultivate our inbound leads and to identify opportunities for cross-selling and add-on sales with our existing clients. Additionally, we've begun to use Eloqua to send renewal notices to our end uses to speed up the renewal process.
- It's a robust platform that allows you many different customizations.
- They recently went to a more impersonal account management model. This really stinks. Not that our CSM was really that great but based on the fact that it was always nice that you had one person who was in your corner if something really went wrong.
- The topliners community used to be really strong and would provide a TON of support for Eloqua users. Now, you can wait weeks before anyone replies to a question or issue that's posted.
- Eloqua support used to be very robust. Now, it seems like they are just trying to close as many tickets as possible and are very quick to respond with, "Oh, no that's not our issue." or "You are going to have to ask a partner to help you with that!"
- Eloqua has failed to innovate....it USED to be THE platform to go with. Now, Marketo has really stepped up and brought some innovative features to the marketing automation area such as a more user-friendly email builder, landing page builder, and ABM capabilities.
I do not have a very technical team, so it has been very difficult to scale this across our company. There's no real easy way to report on your campaign performance and now that they've gone to the new insight tool, it's very restrictive.
Eloqua is great if you have a dedicated web developer, technical marketing team or someone who already has an Eloqua certification. Additionally, if you aren't using Salesforce, it's very incompatible with any other CRM. Additionally, lead management is really clunky so if those are important areas, Eloqua will be a challenge.
Oracle Eloqua Feature Ratings
Using Oracle Eloqua
I just do not believe that Eloqua has been as innovated as their competitors.