Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud HCM
Oracle HCM Cloud is a widely known platform for managing the human workforce and ensuring conformity to the required HR standards. The platform is used extensively in our company to manage the employees and maintain proper records and on top of that, it's used in talent management, managing time and labor, and as an applicant tracking system among other things. The major area where we in the Project Management department use it is during time and labor for registering the overtime and hours worked for compensation, managing our talent, and mostly when hiring project practitioners and managing our daily work and employee records.
- It's complete and renowned globally for maintaining accurate employee records in a confidential manner.
- It's stable to use and execute a number of capabilities with ease thereby streamlining our HR operations.
- It fits well even in small and medium based organizations helping even them maintain the best HR standards in their organizations.
- It requires a stable internet connection for the effective performance of some of the modules.
- To some employees, they take some time before they are fully acclimatized with the platform.
- Using it during the hiring process of new employees.
- Managing overtime and other benefits that are outside the normal salaries and wages.
- Faster processing of employees rewards.
Oracle HCM suits perfectly in a scenario where an organization is concerned with the welfare and management of their workforce and want to improve the whole experience and make it productive for the best. The platform will help them manage and track attendance, institute a rewards system and improve the way they handle their staff. It motivates the employees as they find their concerns well catered for. Still the good thing with the platform is that it can be used by even the small organizations in managing their staff for the best.