Taleo is terrifichttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementOracle HCM CloudUnspecified7.75191012016-08-25T22:14:12.612Z
August 25, 2016
Taleo is terrific
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle HCM Cloud (including Taleo)
Oracle HCM Cloud (Taleo) is used by our hiring managers to create a job requisition for our job openings from Taleo's easy to use templates. It is also used to view detailed information about existing job requisitions and candidates. It makes it easy to post the job, and keep tabs on who has responded to the requisitions.
- Streamlines (with the use of templates) the ability to post new job requisitions.
- Gives hiring managers an easy way to see the responses for given job postings.
- Gives a good amount of information about those potential candidates who have responded to a job posting.
- The visual interface could be easier, more of a graphic interface than all text lines.
- Would like to be able to interact with candidates and postings with a click and drag type approach.
- Automated emails anytime there is a new respondent to a job requisition (Taleo may be able to do this, but haven't seen it).
I have been at Kaiser Permanente for 12 years, and I remember when we had no software suite or system for generating and managing job requisitions or the responses to them from potential applicants. Oracle HCM Cloud (with Taleo) is worlds better than how it used to be. The process of posting new job requisitions and the management of the pool of applicants is far more efficient now.
- Increase in quality of new hires
- Increase in percent to hire
- Decrease in employee turnover
- Increase productivity of employees & HR administration
- Improve compliance oversight
- Increased/deeper workforce insights
I do not have line of sight to all of those objectives mentioned about, but I know that Kaiser Permanente is trying to achieve them, with Oracle HCM Cloud (with Taleo), and other means. I can say that Oracle HCM Cloud/Taleo has completely revolutionized how I've experienced new job requisitions being posted; how applicants are managed and reviewed through the hiring process, and how our employee careers portal interacts with the whole thing.
- Kaiser Permanente Careers website if viewed as an industry leader of recruiting for new employees. The power of that website is that it is served up on the back end through Oracle HCM Cloud (with Taleo).
I haven't actually used any other products for the Human Resources functions that Oracle HCM Cloud (with Taleo) handles so well. But I am a user of one of Oracle's other products: Oracle Eloqua Email Marketing software suite. That product works so well for us, that it is no surprise that Taleo is as good a program as it is.
If you're really looking for an internal candidate for a role, then Taleo may not be the tool you are looking for in recruiting for a given position. But if your job requisition is intended to draw the best candidates from internal and external potential applicants, then I have seen Taleo do a great job at this.