Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Hospitality OPERA - Sales and Catering
Oracle Hospitality OPERA is used in our organization by the Human Resources department, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Reservations, Administration, Food and Beverage and Kitchen to carry out all activities related to hospitality and thus provide better service in terms of reports, reservations, check-in, check-out, accommodation and everything related to our area. Thanks to the use of this tool we can have an absolute control of the hotel and maintain organized a scheme of actions related to the operation of the hotel where I work under quality standards and offering the best service to our guests.
- OPERA keeps a record of our activities at the hotel.
- OPERA's interface is simple, empathetic and allows better communication between different departments.
- OPERA allows its users to execute actions without moving from their posts.
- Registering guests with OPERA is easier than with any similar program.
- OPERA is too slow to run for the first time and the problem persists in time.
- That OPERA only opens through browsers like Internet Explorer takes away from the user's interest and makes it adapt to the slowness of the browser in question.
- It does not allow autonomy in terms of software, which means that if you are occupying your session on the platform and another collaborator needs to use it because it causes crashes in the OPERA system, which causes problems.
- We have reached our occupancy goal in the first quarter of 2020 by using OPERA properly.
- Housekeeping reports now better align with the maintenance checklist for repair requests, etc.
- Our company has saved at least 27% in administrative costs and has spent 56% less than in previous years.
- Oracle Hospitality (formerly MICROS)
OPERA has taken a new perspective on how to manage the hospitality industry today and what holds it together with its predecessor Oracle Hospitality (formerly MICROS) is that it allows for better functionality in terms of its interface and the fact that MICROS is an outdated system makes it very susceptible to constant errors in its data system. OPERA, however, has proven itself in every aspect for which it was created and makes it suitable for the hospitality industry.
Do you think Oracle Hospitality OPERA - Sales and Catering delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Hospitality OPERA - Sales and Catering's feature set?
Did Oracle Hospitality OPERA - Sales and Catering live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Hospitality OPERA - Sales and Catering go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Hospitality OPERA - Sales and Catering again?
Oracle Hospitality OPERA--Sales and Catering is suitable for handling all hotel procedures in the best possible way. It is also well suited to keep track of restaurant sales and all invoices issued on the current day are immediately recorded in the main database that collects all the administrative information of the company.
Oracle Hospitality OPERA is not well suited for maintaining multiple sessions between departments. It causes software downgrades and loss of information if not handled properly.