Overall Satisfaction with Orangescrum
The program was tested within the framework of one team in order to understand how much it is capable of increasing the team efficiency and how easy it could be mastered and integrated into the studio's pipeline.
- We tested the free version of the program. It improved communication within the team.
- Allowed to trace performance and time spent on tasks. Each team member was aware of the status of the tasks and could plan their work.
- Simplified interaction with managers, as it could present the results in the form of Gantt charts.
- The program interface is overloaded. Especially when there is little time for a detailed description of the tasks.
- I would like a faster way to publish the result at the completion of the task.
- Projects and tasks are two different workspaces/pages. Personally, it would be more convenient to combine these things.
- It accelerated the work of the team, but the mastering of the program interface was slow.
- The interface is not intuitive. It proved to be quite complicated.
- For managers, the program has facilitated reporting and streamlined team tracking.
This is a good thing for medium/large companies for inside the company and/or for interacting with remote employees/freelancers. As the program facilitates the interaction between employees and managers it speeds up the distribution of tasks and allows managers to identify possible problems on the fly. For indie developers - it's a little expensive.