Overall Satisfaction with OutboundEngine
It's excellent because it has helped me provide my clients with educational, insightful articles without making me sacrifice more time than needed. Since I have such a small business, it's difficult to stretch my time to meet all the needs of the company. I get too focused on meeting clients' immediate needs and forget about long-term outreach and contact. OutboundEngine's content is engaging, thought-provoking, and relevant topics to both my business and my clients' fields with respect to my company's involvement. OutboundEngine has been terrific with making sure I stay in touch with people and that things like content emails and social media don't get swept under the rug by accident.
- Content is relevant to my clients' involvement with my business as well as my company itself. For example, articles about the importance of social media exposure would be relevant to both my business and my clients'.
- Social media posting automation, because I never have to think about planning posts or remembering to publish on an exact date.
- List making/keeping in touch with contacts so I don't leave anyone out or forget to follow up. It keeps me on my clients' minds and generates more business for me in turn.
- Lowered costs, since it's difficult to justify this service's prices as a small and relatively new company. Lowering the costs would help OutboundEngine expand the base of businesses that they are able to help.
- Saved time for me and helped me meet marketing targets without having to bring on another person. This would have been costly and time-consuming.
- Clients are actually interested in the content, and the content is informative. It helps them better understand what my business is doing and why it's important.
Customer service has been excellent; never had a problem with them. My account manager was easy to reach whenever I needed to contact them, and I never ran into any specific or recurring problems. The program is super user-friendly and was easy to implement and use. I've had a great experience with both the product and OutboundEngine's service representatives.
Do you think OutboundEngine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OutboundEngine's feature set?
Did OutboundEngine live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OutboundEngine go as expected?
Would you buy OutboundEngine again?
I think it's well suited for small businesses with a targeted client base. Small businesses have less time to dedicate to content, and a targeted client base would be easiest for one-size-fits-all content. It's also well-suited for people who are running a business on their own, because it helps them avoid having to hire another person and spend time and money on that. I think it's good for a business with a close client/company relationship, because the company is more invested in the clients' outcome and the clients are more interested in what the business is doing.