Overall Satisfaction with Pardot Marketing Automation
Our marketing department uses Pardot to create and send emails to our customer, prospect and employee email lists. Our sales team uses the daily visitor and prospect reports to analyze visitors to our website. We also use Pardot for the forms on our website.
- Easily create new forms and get them on your website.
- Drag and drop builder for email and landing page creation.
- Scheduling emails.
- Email reliability- emails go out to who we want, when we want.
- Drag and drop email builder can be buggy and limiting at times.
- More flexibility in creating reports.
- We don't always feel that support tells us of issues in a timely manner (ie. if the email system goes down, we'd like to receive email alerts versus a banner in Pardot).
- Faster lead conversion.
- Increased webinar registration.
- Less time spent creating email lists.
I have not evaluated a similar product.
The integration with Salesforce is a huge plus, as well as the pricing.
We've found this useful for sending emails to prospects, customers and our employees. The integration with GoToWebinar is definitely a plus if your company does webinars as everything is automated.