Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
Our company uses Paychex Flex for all of our HR and payroll needs. Our employees have the ability to set up and use their own accounts to check paystubs, get copies of W2s and other features. We also use Paychex Flex for some communications regarding due dates, training, etc. Paychex Flex addresses all of payroll needs and other important HR functions.
- Paychex Flex helps us keep our payroll organized
- Paychex Flex helps track many features of managing benefits
- Paychex Flex has a lot of great links to documents and educational tools
- Paychex Flex isn't as user friendly as I'd like it to be
- Sometimes it's hard to find specifics that one is looking for
- For payroll and employee data features, it could be a lot better organized
- Paychex Flex improves our HR efficiency
- It is nice to have our HR and payroll data centralized
- It saves time in going to one location to find all the info we need
It's nice to have one dedicated HR specialist to answer my questions and keep us compliant on what issues we need to keep on top of. We also have a dedicated payroll support rep who knows our company and can help with most of our issues and questions. I rarely have to wait more than an hour for someone to get back with me when I do contact support.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
The Paychex Flex system is ok but I still find myself searching for certain items that I don't use very often. There are a lot of tabs and windows to click through sometimes to find the specifics of a feature or function and I would have it organized better if it were up to me.
Paychex Flex is good for tracking employee data, communication, training, etc. I've used other systems that are much better organized and user friendly. Overall it's not a bad system but I do see some improvement needs when it comes to seeing all the data together on one screen and not having to click back and forth so much. The customer service is normally good and it is nice to have one dedicated HR rep that understands our company.