Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor for all payroll processing, payroll taxes, time and attendance and HR. We use their onboarding for new hires. Paycor helps us to keep track of all time and issues and also, HR functions. Everything is in one place - basic information, performance reviews, etc. We keep track of all training courses and certifications. We also use the open enrollment for our insurance.
- Payroll - their system is easy to use. Our information is transferred from time and attendance so all I have to input manually are sales commissions or adjustments. I can look at prior payrolls with ease if questions come up after the fact. I trust Paycor to take care of all taxes and that is very important. My payroll is done correctly and if a mistake is found, it is corrected promptly with just a phone call to my rep.
- Time and attendance - lets us know when employees are working, if there are problems and automatically transfers to Payroll when time to process with ease. Employees request time off and there is a record of every request. I no longer have to keep spreadsheets.
- HR function - keeps track of all selections through the open enrollment. Performance reviews are done through Paycor so we no longer have to keep the paper files. When someone new is hired all paperwork is in Paycor. I spend less time on these things than I did before.
- The best thing about Paycor for me is the ease of use. I can access it anytime and anywhere so if I am out I can still do payroll. Their system is very user friendly which is why I chose them. Even a novice could figure it out.
- I would like to see more room for notes, especially in the time off section. I sometimes need to make adjustments, which is easy to do but then in a few weeks when I look back it is sometimes hard to remember why I made the adjustment.
- Time off reports in time and attendance do not give us exactly what we need, although if I call my rep they create a custom report.
- Takes me less time to do payroll and there are less mistakes. I can look back and determine if an error was made in a prior payroll. Employees tend to wait for weeks and then come up and say - well last month this was wrong and with Paycor I can easily look back and verify or disprove.
- With our prior system we did not have the time function or the HR function and it has proven invaluable.
I previously used Paychex for over 15 years and thought they were great. They were, but Paycor was better. Easier to use, easier to access, there is no comparison. I changed because Paycor's system blew me away and I still think it is great. Paychex contacts me every few months trying to talk me into giving them another chance but they are too late. There is no comparison to their system. Paycor is easier to use, understand and maintain. They are very well respected in the industry and came highly recommended. I still think their system is great and highly recommend it.