I'm a fan!
July 27, 2016
I'm a fan!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor across our entire organization, from Payroll and Time & Attendance to ACA reporting to Applicant Tracking. It allowed us to centralize all our information and made it available and easy to access for everyone across our organization.
- Paycor is easy to use. Even for those who may not be computer savvy.
- Paycor allows you to enter employee information once and it flows through to all areas where the information is needed.
- Having a dedicated support contact is awesome! You never have to wonder who you'll be speaking to.
- You can't enter direct deposit information in HR when you are entering a new employee. You have to remember to look up the employee and add their direct deposit information afterward.
- You can't enter city or municipal taxes as you are entering a new employee. You have to go to Payroll to enter that.
- The ease of use has saved our HR department a lot of time. We can quickly run reports when needed and employees can access their own pay history and print pay stubs and W-2s.
Where do I start? We had an older version of ADP and only one person could access the system at once. Paycor allows as many users as needed, access at once. ADP's reporting was very cumbersome and difficult to use. With Paycor we can build any report we want within minutes as well as using the pre-built reports from Paycor. When we called ADP for support, we were normally on hold for a while before we could talk to a person. Paycor has dedicated client support. So we call or email the same person every time we need assistance. It's great!
Our company currently has 5 locations and employees in many states. Paycor makes it easy to have them all in one database but still have the ability to run separate reports for each location and/or state. It also gives employees easy access to their own information, such as pay stubs, W-2s, etc.