Paycor Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Nancy Flippin profile photo
Paycor is used to track time and attendance, process payroll, manage benefit enrollments, and other HRIS functions across the entire organization.
  • The integration between time and attendance and payroll processing is very seamless and easy to use. Once time is approved and verified, it is very quick and easy to run payroll.
  • Creating import files from each pay run to the GL is very quick and easy. All the GL mapping is done in Paycor and is easy to maintain and update as needed.
  • Reporting is fairly robust; once a user becomes familiar with the various data fields, creating custom reports is not overly difficult to do.
  • Reports for time and attendance are not nearly as robust as reports from payroll; finding the information you need takes more skill.
  • The employee review process that is part of the platform is cumbersome; the workflows are clunky and do not really provide any flexibility. Employees are not able to actually add their own comments to their review--they have to give them to their manager manually and then the manager has to enter the comments
Paycor is a strong platform for small to mid-size organizations; it easily handles the day-to-day needs of HR and finance as well as any special reporting needed for audits, etc. The onboarding process can be a bit tedious, but once everything is entered, the data pushes through from HR to payroll. Open enrollments are also easy to handle through Paycor; however, it would be more useful if there were bridges between Paycor and benefits companies so that enrollments could be pushed out to the provider platform. Thus for larger companies, Paycor may not be as strong for all their needs.
Read Nancy Flippin's full review
Cheryl Sammons profile photo
Keller Group is a management company for a group of family-owned businesses. We span many different industries and process payroll for multiple federal id numbers. We use Paycor for HR, Benefits, Payroll Processing and Time & Attendance management. Paycor makes it easy to manage multiple companies/federal ids within their system. I think the integration between HR/Benefits and Payroll is seamless, and we have not encountered any issues with those two systems. The T&A side is a little more 'removed' from the other modules, but they recently provided an update on that side that included many useful enhancements.
  • One thing that Paycor does extremely well is to listen to their end-users. They have an area for feedback where you can recommend updates to be included in future releases. I have had two different ideas that I submitted be implemented in the 4 years that I have been using Paycor.
  • Paycor's customer service has been a plus. Although you have different customer service reps for different modules, they are very responsive and seem to know the system very well.
  • When we were reviewing HRIS systems, Paycor was competitively priced for our size organization.
  • I do think there is room for improvement in the integration of the T&A module and the Payroll and HR/Benefits modules. It is the most cumbersome module to work in and there are a few changes that when made on the HR/Benefit side do not flow to T&A such as Supervisor changes.
  • It would be nice to have one point of contact for all modules, but again, I have been satisfied with the level of service received from the CSR's at Paycor. Sometimes I have to look to find out who to contact about a particular issue.
Keller Group has a distribution company, a manufacturing plant, auto dealerships, as well as other industries. I have to say that Paycor has been able to handle the various situations that each of these different industries have needed to be able to accommodate -- from commissioned salespeople, shift differentials, incentive payments, etc. It is versatile and has been able to meet our needs across all our companies.
Read Cheryl Sammons's full review
Janet Cox profile photo
I just started this position in January 2019 and as the new administrator, I was educated on Paycor. I came from a professional career where I manually handled employee payroll for over 30 years. I would have loved to have Paycor at that job. With salary employees, it's a snap. With hourly employees, it's simple. I handle technology pretty well and this is such a "user-friendly" program and I'm grateful I'm able to use it on a regular basis.
  • Calculating all taxes, deduction, fees, etc. Previously having to manually calculate these items leaves room for human error. By having the calculations done, we know they are correct.
  • Direct deposit - Employees love having quick access to their paycheck. Direct deposit is so much more efficient than paper checks.
  • Reports - At the conclusion of a pay period, online reporting is extremely helpful in providing the correct figures to put back into our Quick Books system.
  • At this point, I haven't seen much room for improvement. My only suggestion would be a change in the Payroll Journal to provide a "total" area for the deductions from a paycheck. Each pay period, I have to manually add the total deductions to be taken from the check and added to Quick Books. It only takes a minute but if we were a business with numerous employees, it might be a bigger issue.
Paycor is a wonderful system. In my opinion, the biggest advantage of using Paycor is time. Paycor makes inputting payroll an extremely quick process, and my time is valuable. Another specific advantage is quarterly reports. Not having to manually figure or really even think about payroll and reporting is a wonderful thing! Paycor does the heaving thinking for the businesses.
Read Janet Cox's full review
Zane Stevens profile photo
Paycor is used companies-wide (we manage 3 companies) and serves as our payroll, HR benefits, and certification solution. The system allows easy access for our employees to log hours, update certification and training as well as manage the benefits offered by the camps with direct integration to our medical insurance broker.
  • Electronic W2's and paystubs are at the employee's fingertips.
  • Easy to switch between and manage several separate companies.
  • The New Hire feature cuts out 95% of the paperwork in the new hire process (still have to visually verify the I-9 documents).
  • A direct GL integration with our accounting system Sage-Intacct.
  • Emailed notifications to supervisors when an employee is approaching specific hour thresholds (like overtime).
Paycor is a great solution for companies with 20 or more employees. We switched from ADP payroll systems and Paycor was a night and day difference. The support is amazing and I don't think I have ever been put on hold. Our department manages 3 separate companies payrolls and Paycor seamlessly switches between the companies but keeps the boundaries.
Read Zane Stevens's full review
Joby Morgan profile photo
November 19, 2019

Paycor is a great choice!

We partner with Paycor for payroll, HR, and time and attendance. In 2018 we moved to Paycor from ADP and we haven't looked back. We have found Paycor to be easy to learn, easy for our staff to use, and responsive. We have found Paycor able to deal with the unique needs of a non-profit. I would highly recommend Paycor.
  • Payroll processing - Straightforward and understandable.
  • Regular updates, with users able to request and vote on improvements.
  • They have an add-on for onboarding that is clumsy to use.
Paycor understands non-profits in a way ADP didn't, and that is invaluable.
Read Joby Morgan's full review
Derek Haenke profile photo

Paycor, Save More!

Paycor is used by us to house employee information, onboard, disseminate documentation, payroll, and administer benefits. This product is used by our human resources department and also payroll. Paycor has helped us to streamline the onboarding process by allowing us to share documents and have them signed or reviewed as needed. As for benefits administration, it allows us to ensure our employee's deductions are being removed properly will minimal error.
  • User-friendly
  • Integrates well with our applicant tracking system.
  • Gives our employees access to make their own changes.
  • It gives the employee too much opportunity to make changes in some areas.
While using the Benefits Administrator, we were able to see our employee's deductions were not coming out per the choices they picked on their enrollment documentation. We were able to easily go back and make the changes for the employee, ensuring that the problem was resolved. This helped us to ensure the employee was not paying for anything they were not receiving.
Read Derek Haenke's full review
Adrienne DeCamillo profile photo

Huge Paycor Fan

We use Paycor for their payroll, time keeping, and benefits modules. We use these modules across the whole company. We are more than HR at Palm Coast Data, we have the warehouse, customer service, data entry and many more departments. Having all of Paycor's working modules makes it easier to concentrate on important items for the company rather than tracking paper. Having all of the HR/payroll items under one umbrella is great!
  • Our company has the HR Perform, Perform Time, and Perform Benefits and payroll and having everything in one place is a great HR Tool and easy to manage.
  • Paycor has great one on one customer support.
  • Paycor is user-friendly.
  • They really listen to their clients and make great changes and upgrades
  • The tax sections could be better-when you add a new hire the taxes should link to their profile for each state.
  • When updates are made emails should go out to the client on specific changes.
They have an all in one HR System which is great if you have a small HR staff.
Read Adrienne DeCamillo's full review
Michelle Coleman profile photo
Paycor is used for full payroll processing, information database, performance reviews, benefits, compensation, taxes, and reports. It is used across the entire organization.
  • Uses Carrier Connect to interface benefit changes and deductions directly to insurance carriers from Paycor.
  • Time and demand system is easy to use for managers for timekeeping.
  • Customer support is easily available in the moment or for scheduled meetings to discuss transitions or complex projects.
  • Performance Management platform needs work. Functionality and capabilities are limited. Lack of availability to customize work flows.
  • Training course management could be more user friendly.
  • I only have two points to comment on in this area.
I think Paycor is suited well for the medium to small business. Having worked in large corporations I don't feel the functionality would suit the volume for those. There are just too many manual processes. For a medium business, less manual processes would be a positive enhancement, but enough of the day to day is automated that it works for a business our size.
Read Michelle Coleman's full review
Shawn Compton profile photo
June 26, 2019

Got Time!

Paycor is being used across the whole organization. This product addresses challenges related to employee timekeeping, payroll reporting, new hire procedures and benefit tracking. The product provides integrity in all aspects of payroll and H.R. functions by providing a comprehensive platform for reporting and maintaining accurate time keeping and employee files.
  • Paycor provides comprehensive payroll reporting for deep dive analysis on all aspects of payroll. Paycor allows for standard reporting and is particularly adept as providing custom reporting to fit the needs of our operation.
  • Paycor provided an accurate time keeping mechanism through Time on Demand. This gives the user an isolated platform for which to review and enter time, schedules, and other information for each employee without the need to log into a separate platform.
  • Paycor's reporting system is efficient. Reports can be generated within seconds and saved for future use making it easy to access and revise as needed.
  • The functionality of the time clock could be improved as there are times when adjustments to time are difficult, especially when adjusting from one day to the next in the event an employee "rolls" over past midnight.
  • When using the dashboard in TOD and reviewing exceptions, it is difficult to maneuver from one day to the next with having to go back to dashboard. This functionality could be improved by allowing the user to simply select the next page which should show all exceptions.
  • The Transfer at time of day, period block transfer, and reallocate hours functions are confusing. This could be tightened up a bit and allowing multiple revisions within the same selection would be helpful.
Paycor is well suited for scenarios where there is a centralized location where employees can clock in and clock out using a physical time clock. It has been a challenge getting "off-site" functionality through punch by phone. Additionally, the geolocation function available for "off-site" punches is expensive and inquiries for this service have been met with confusion.
Read Shawn Compton's full review
Marsha Smith profile photo
We use Paycor for payroll and all that comes along with that, such as w-2, keeping track of sick and vacation time, current and previous employee documentation, etc. Being a non-for-profit agency, we have to submit several forms for auditing purposes and Paycor stores everything needed and it's already calculated.
  • Paycor responds extremely fast after an email or call is submitted to resolve an issue.
  • Representatives are very knowledgeable and walk you through any process in question.
  • When speaking to a representative, they are professional and patient.
  • Since 2017, I've noticed some changes which resulted in improvement.
  • Previously, responses were somewhat slow, but that has changed in the last year.
  • During the end of the year, it's busy for Paycor. Perhaps they can hire more representatives during that time to help speed up the turn around time for responding back to questions, problems or concerns.
Paycor is a friendly user program. You can find what you're looking for and icons always show up when they've made changes to better assist its customers. The program also saves EVERYTHING you do in case your system goes out or you have to come back to it later. Representatives are always available to walk you through if you need assistance and it's very easy to follow each step.
Read Marsha Smith's full review
Shirley Meadows profile photo
I not only utilize the actual payroll part of Paycor, but the emails I get "Expert Advice to Keep you on Track" on a regular basis help me learn and grow. The one that is sticking out the most right now helped me to put together a benefit packet for the employees. Paycor helps with so many different areas. It's great to get help for so many things right from one place.
  • Quick, but accurate payroll.
  • Help me manage the staff, from pre-employment to compliance.
  • Paycor helps me with the company's benefits.
  • They stopped giving out invoices for services. I like to have an invoice to match every expense.
Paycor is well suited for medium and large companies because it offers so much at the fingertips. It helps in such a wide variety of ways with the day to day operations.
Read Shirley Meadows's full review
Jordon Schlegel profile photo
We use Paycor as a Time Clock for our employees to punch in and out on a day to day basis. Though we do have a home office, our employees work in the field at multiple different job sites and paper time sheets were becoming problematic. Paycor allows us to set a boundary around our job sites so that they may only clock in and out in the limits of the boundary. The Paycor App allows our employees to add notes when the clock in and out to for example, explain why they arrived late, or list the address of the job they are on if it was not located in the job cost labor codes. They choose a labor code for the current job they're on to allow us to track profits pertaining to individual jobs. We use it for our entire company.
  • Manage Labor Costs for individual projects
  • Allows you to monitor where your employees clock in/out
  • Allows you add/remove deductions and earning based on your companies needs
  • When an employee adds a note to their time clock you sometimes cannot see the entire message
  • When preparing to submit payroll, if you leave the payroll spreadsheet page, your entire spreadsheet will reset to the original form
I love the fact that it helps us manage labor costs per job. It makes my job 10x easier because its not something I have to track manually.
Read Jordon Schlegel's full review
Sandra Keplinger profile photo
Paycor is our payroll processor for our entire company. I constantly get inquiries from other processors to change and as I tell them, "I would not change for a million dollars". They laugh, but it's true. Paycor makes this part of my job easy. Especially when it comes to keeping up to date on tax changes and the ease of their website allowing me easy access for changes on child support, accruals, etc.
  • Paycor's website is very user friendly, allowing me ease of access when it comes to keeping or changing employee data or creating payroll checks.
  • Paycor provides easy and customziable reports that are easy to manipulate, create and change.
  • Our employees like their easy access to payroll stubs and data.
  • Paycor is 100% trustworthy and reliable. Definately allows me to sleep better at night!
  • I still have trouble creating my own reports but the one time I absolutely could not get the results I needed, i asked a Paycor specialists to do it for me and they did with no problem.
I despise keeping up on tax regulations etc. Thankfully that is Paycor's strong suit. I also like that they distribute tax payments to the different cities of our employees. It is a convenience that we all appreciate.
Read Sandra Keplinger's full review
Rebecca Paul profile photo
June 25, 2019

Paycor At a Glance

We are currently using Paycor for our payroll. Our employees are paid bi-weekly, and they process the payroll, and make the necessary tax deposits. Paycor also tracks and submits our Workers's Compensation to the State of Ohio. They handle our quarterly taxes along with all our year-end payroll tax reporting. They provide us with our employee W2 forms.
  • Bi-weekly payroll is non-eventful, which is good.
  • Their payroll specialists are very friendly.
  • If I have a question, they are quick to get me an answer.
  • Payroll specialists should have a more in-depth knowledge of payroll. I questioned the reporting of the Company contribution to the HSA in Box 12 of the W2. The initial answer I received was incorrect, so I had to push back, and then they verified that it had been reported incorrectly on the W2. They had to issue W2Cs to the employees.
  • It takes several weeks to adjust previously filed payroll tax reports.
  • It's difficult to include Third Party Sick Pay in W2 reporting when the cut-off date is prior to the end of the year.
Paycor is well suited for the day to day payroll reporting. Bi-weekly payroll seems to go off without a hitch. There are sometimes issues when something is out of the ordinary. Detail needs to be addressed to W2s. Many small companies rely totally on Paycor's expertise, and do not know that the W2 may be incorrect.
Read Rebecca Paul's full review
susanne collins profile photo
June 25, 2019

Paycor, yes!

We use Paycor basically for HR and Accounting. Paycor does our biweekly Payroll and all the taxes associated with payroll, including the year end taxes and W-2's. Employes access Paycor to change their payroll distribution. We also use it for HR purposes in keeping track of start dates, raises, etc.
  • Paycor's website is user-friendly, easy to navigate. If I cannot figure something out, the help section guides me to what I need to know.
  • When an issue or question arises, I have the same CS rep. helping me until the issue is resolved, so there is continuity and progression.
  • Paycor notifies me when it is time to submit payroll and when payroll has been processed. In a small, busy company like ours that is helpful as things can fall through the cracks.
  • We have employees move states and could use better direction on changing the payroll per state.
As a small company, we use Paycor for payroll and all taxes associated with payroll. It saves me time and I am sure, lots of errors. I am looking into using Paycor more for HR...tracking PTO, etc.
Read susanne collins's full review
Robert Dumford profile photo
We are a single location non-profit Fraternal organization. The Paycor payroll system we employ manages our complete payroll, including taxes and contribution calculations. It keeps our retirement, taxes, employee direct deposits and nay court ordered deductions in a simple and effective system. It is flexible and we can add or deduct items as needed.
  • Payroll records are very easy to keep track of and the historical functions are very useful.
  • Changing of pay rates is easy to accomplish.
  • Paycor makes keeping our tax liabilities up to date.
  • The system has a lot of functions that we do not use.
  • The online entry by employees is not possible due to them not having computers.
  • Could be easier to add a check if one is missed or need corrected after submission.
The system, once set up, makes it quick to enter and check payroll before submission. I can enter salary and hourly all in the same screen making it time efficient. The review function helps to catch errors before payroll is submitted and the ease of working with individual payees deductions is easy to complete as well.
Read Robert Dumford's full review
MIKE KUTAS profile photo
Here at St. Francis Retreat Center we use Paycor for payroll processing. Recently we added Perform Time. Seamless integration that has saved us hours per pay period in tracking time and inputting data. The scheduling function is easy to use and increases management efficiency.
  • Easy to use and quick support.
  • I sometimes need a copy and past function that is not available.
  • Searching an employee past punches in Perform Time can be a bit cumbersome.
For non-profits it is a tremendous time save and with the fees being part of the payroll processing makes it easy to budget.
Read MIKE KUTAS's full review
Michelle Miller profile photo
Our company has chosen Paycor as it's payroll provider. Paycor is essential in meeting our payroll needs. The program is user friendly and the customer service has been exceptional! Paycor provides adequate support and ensures all compliance issues are being met. I would highly recommend Paycor to others in need of payroll services.
  • Ease of the payroll application. This guarantees that employees are paid correctly and the company is meeting payroll correctly.
  • Customer Service goes "Above and Beyond". Anytime support is needed, the person on the other of the line is helpful, supportive and gets the job done.
  • Program Support. Paycor offers helpful support via their program by simply clicking on the help options.
  • I honestly have not had any issues up to this point.
I look over a small company and Paycor is that support that I am lacking internally. Paycor allows me to feel like there is help to meet all of my payroll responsibilities. I know Paycor will support me quickly and with resolution. I would recommend Paycor to small businesses as the extended help they may need.
Read Michelle Miller's full review
Sandy Breihan Sinclair profile photo
We use Paycor across the company to process payroll and tax filing. We also use the time and attendance module to track hours worked and time off. Additionally, we use Paycor to administer our company benefits. Our go live date was January 1, 2018 so we are still working through the kinks.

UPDATE: We left Paycor 12/31/18. I've worked with quite a few payroll/HRIS vendors and this was by far the worst experience I've had. Paycor does not offer features that are basic features with other systems such as W2 previews, the ability for employees to view their own deductions, check calculator and many reports that are standard with their competitors, to name a few. Prior to implementation we didn't ask about these features because EVERY other vendor we've used has offered them as basic functions, so it didn't even occur to us to ask beforehand as to whether their system could do these things. Can you imagine getting through year-end without having W2 previews? Clients have been asking for this function within Paycor for at least 5 years that I know of. In late Fall of 2018 they happily announced that they now offered this. I was so relieved.......until I ran the report and it was a monstrous spreadsheet. I'm not a paper person. I prefer to have things automated, but I literally had to print it, tape the pieces of paper together so that I could read the report. Once taped together, it was over 6 feet long. I had to spread it out over a table to read and audit the report. That was Paycor's version of a "W2 Preview". When we left Paycor, they removed our access to the system. Other vendors have continued to provide us access to our employee data, some charge for this access but at least they provide that opportunity. Paycor will not even give us that. We offered to pay a fee but they said no. I don't see how they can legally do that! It's craziness!

• Paycor's greatest strength is their intuitive system. It is extremely easy to use from a user standpoint.
  • Paycor's pay grid is super easy to use.
  • Paycor's HR and Benefits module is very user friendly.
  • Taxation should not be tied to department codes but should be set up at the employee profile level.
  • The reporting module leaves much to be desired. There are not enough standard/canned reports. The tool to build reports is very limited.
  • The implementation team does not seem very strong. There is improvement needed with communication between and from the implementation team.
  • They do not provide features/functionality that is BASIC with their competitors such as W2 previews, check calculator, employees cannot view their own deductions, many standard reports are not available.
  • Once you leave them, they do not provide you with full access to your data (is that even legal?)
I absolutely love how user friendly and intuitive Paycor's system is from the user standpoint. That is definitely a great strength of Paycor. I'm struggling with some of the behind the scenes/administration part of the Paycor system. They are working with me to try to find a solution to these struggles. I remain hopeful.

UPDATE: We have left Paycor. The system had so many issues they could not resolve. Once we left, they refused to give us total access to our data. This has caused many issues for us with the required EEO reporting as well as with our work comp audit. I STRONGLY do NOT recommend Paycor.
Read Sandy Breihan Sinclair's full review
Dawn Westhoff profile photo
We use Paycor company wide for time-keeping, payroll and HR.
  • Time-keeping-simple clocking in and out procedures. Easy to fix mistakes/missed punches. On the fly you can see hours for the payroll/day-OT, etc.
  • HR-easy on boarding for new employees. We have seasonal employees and it's quick and easy to change their status.
  • Payroll-straight forward process. Managers approve hours, I make a few checks and submit. Generally, this takes less than an hour to process payroll.
  • Previously, we had outsourced our HR/payroll because of staffing issues. We have a stronger staff now with more experience so we looked into finding solutions to bring it in house. There were not a lot of companies that do both HR & Payroll. I love that it's all one product and I'm not trying to keep track of 2 systems. New employees have found the on boarding process to be straight forward and not take a lot of time. It handles tax payments to multiple states. Employees have on line access to their records and can print those as needed.
  • No cons
We are very happy with how easy the software is to use, how easy it was to get set up, having more ability to create reports that our management team wants, and the overall cost savings. If you have staff with experience in payroll and HR, I think this software could streamline your processes and be very cost efficient.
Read Dawn Westhoff's full review
Karina Rivera profile photo
November 21, 2019

Save time with Paycor

We use Paycor for onboarding, and it saves us from having paper files.
  • I can call Paycor, or email them, and they help me right away.
  • Health enrollments are done through Paycor, and it's very easy for employees to sign up.
  • Employees can update personal information and see their vacation days. With ADP I would have to do all those things for them.
  • I have trouble running reports, as they have lots filters.
Paycor has excellent customer service. Holly, my current account manager, is quick to respond to my issues.
Read Karina Rivera's full review
Hannah White profile photo

Quick and easy

We use Paycor to store employee information, pay rates, and for all of our payroll purposes. It is used across the whole organization. It addresses the business problem of knowing when an employee is physically beginning or ending work.
  • Clock in and out on site.
  • Stores employee information.
  • Calculates pay automatically which speeds up payroll.
  • Sometimes logs clock-ins and outs incorrectly.
  • Would like to be able to approve timecards in "New" view.
I believe Paycor is very user-friendly and would recommend it to anyone in need of a similar resource. The customer service is excellent if I ever have any issues I know I can call and get an answer or problem resolved quickly. It stores a lot of information and makes entering new hours easy and quick. I would recommend Paycor because it has been helpful to me and our company and I believe it could be helpful to many other people as well.
Read Hannah White's full review
Steve Moser profile photo
It is being used across the organization and is working well. It addresses both the traditional payroll system, plus timekeeping. We are looking to use the HR module as well in the future.
  • User-friendly website.
  • Good customer support.
  • Customization reports.
  • The system tends to be slow or hard to log into on Mondays and Fridays for some reason.
It works well when you have employees that are not always in the office, as they can clock in using the app.
Read Steve Moser's full review
Jeff Hartz profile photo

Paycor lets me relax

We use Paycor across our organization for a variety of hourly and salaried payrolls. It allows us automated tax compliance and accurate payments.
  • Tax compliance.
  • Accurate payrolls.
  • Documentation and w-2 preparation.
  • We have had issues with multi-state reporting.
We find it works well for both hourly and salaried applications. We also pay commissions and monthly payroll.
Read Jeff Hartz's full review
Steve Hagerdorn profile photo
Payroll mostly, some for benefits administration. Paycor is used for the whole company. It addresses our need to perform payroll mainly.
  • Good training and support.
  • The product does what it is supposed to do.
  • Easy to use and pretty intuitive.
  • Nothing that I can think of.
Good for companies to do payroll and benefits enrollment.
Read Steve Hagerdorn's full review

Employee demographic data (114)
Employment history (122)
Job profiles and administration (109)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (109)
Organizational charting (73)
6.4
Organization and location management (78)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (78)
9.2
Pay calculation (144)
Support for external payroll vendors (5)
Benefit plan administration (105)
Direct deposit files (142)
Salary revision and increment management (122)
Reimbursement management (8)
Approval workflow (76)
Balance details (92)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (76)
View and generate pay and benefit information (111)
Update personal information (114)
9.2
View company policy documentation (79)
Employee recognition (7)
View job history (99)
Tracking of all physical assets (31)
Report builder (108)
6.7
Pre-built reports (111)
6.3
Ability to combine HR data with external data (67)
5.4
New hire portal (100)
Manager tracking tools (68)
Corporate goal setting (1)
Individual goal setting (32)
Line-of sight-visibility (27)
Performance tracking (31)
Performance plans (43)
Performance improvement plans (40)
Review status tracking (43)
Review reminders (42)
Multiple review frequency (36)
Candidate search (1)
Job Requisition Management (27)
Company Website Posting (28)
Publish to Social Media (25)
Job Search Site Posting (25)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (22)
Applicant Tracking (28)
Notifications and Alerts (33)

About Paycor

Paycor offers a modern, unified HR & payroll solution that aims to help you become more efficient, while helping you connect better with your employees. According to the vendor, the product offers engaging employee self-service and unlimited workflows, thus making it easier to connect to your people, and helping your everyday processes become simplified.

Key benefits include:
  • The platform is designed to be exceedingly usable, while also being robust and feature-filled — enabling you to quickly and easily pay employees from wherever you are, all while ensuring tax compliance.
  • Paycor's time tracking system makes labor management both time- and cost-effective. The solution allows employers to create schedules, manage requests and stay on top of labor distribution.
  • Paycor onboarding enables employers to connect with new hires in a more engaging way by reducing the amount of paperwork to accelerate new hire productivity.
The solution promises to help companies streamline HR and payroll processes and get fast access to employee data.