Overall Satisfaction with Pendo.io
We use Pendo.io to track usage of and engagement with our SaaS application. We've tagged pages and features and identified workflows in order to see if usage on the ground matches our expectations of our user experience and to track feature adoption across clients and client segments. We also use Pendo.io to message our users about new features, upcoming opportunities, and any service outages.
- Pendo.io has a very intuitive and in-depth UI that allows me to digest a lot of data easily and within a single page.
- Pendo.io is easy to install and manage.
- Pendo.io has enough customization to allow me to get what I need out of it, but isn't so customizable that it becomes a pain to manage.
- Pendo.io makes it easy to create easy notifications for users.
- Pendo's team produces great Product content.
- Added customizability to its usage metric (more than just logins).
- Broader library of announcement templates.
- It has helped us garner adoption of paid features, so it has had a positive impact there.
- I am able to get login frequency data without bugging my engineers, so that's even more time savings.
I think if you are a PM for any kind of SaaS application that has regular users, you need Pendo.io, or something like it. The only instances where Pendo.io would not be a good fit for you are if your users rarely log in (i.e., middleware) or you already depend on internal tools for user messaging and monitoring. But even then, Pendo.io is a benefit because it takes the effort of maintaining internal tools off your hands.