Pendo.io Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Latoya Leslie profile photo
Pendo.io is used across our organization to access valuable insights that help our teams identify changes in customer engagement, identify churn, and conduct outreach to new users, active users, and power users. Specifically, we leverage Pendo.io to determine highly used and valuable features, monitor user retention, identify champions, and identify when users fall below a certain engagement/activity threshold.
  • User/product adoption.
  • Insight into funnels and paths.
  • Identify top user accounts.
  • Improving segmentation.
  • More flexibility within dashboards.
  • More areas for collaboration within and across teams.
Product adoption activity, user retention, and support with onboarding users.
Read Latoya Leslie's full review
Tamara Schebel profile photo
We use Pendo.io for messaging, onboarding as well as highlighting new features. We use NPS surveys to get continuous feedback from our users. We also use the analytics to keep an eye on how each of our accounts is using our software as well as specific feature usage. The cohort analysis is a new feature that we've been using a lot as we try to improve our onboarding experience with an eye on maintaining engagement over time.
  • Analytics are way easier to understand than Google Analytics, which we also use.
  • Love being able to add messages on the fly without going through a lengthy dev process.
  • New, useful, features are constantly being added.
  • Can't do some of the message targeting I've tried - hitting up people who haven't visited in a while (when they finally come in) or targeting based on the number of visits.
  • Wish it were easier to figure out where the "aha!" moments are in our product - something I'm sure we can use Pendo.io to do, but it requires a whole lot of digging vs being something out of the box.
  • Support! Has not scaled well, and is currently terrible [edit Nov. 2019]
Adding messaging to your product, without a developer. Monitoring feature usage on the fly - without planning in advance which features you want to track.
Read Tamara Schebel's full review
Jennifer Gray profile photo
Pendo.io is used by our organization to collect and track usage information for our products. Customer engagement uses this information to help guide new and existing users, as well as to reach out to customers that appear to be under-utilizing the product. Our Helpdesk uses Pendo.io data to help answer customer questions. Our Product team uses Pendo.io data to guide design and development decisions. We can easily see what areas of the product are heavily used, and those areas that are under-utilized. We can survey our users in-app about their behavior.

We also use Pendo's in-app guides and messaging to communicate with our users. In-app guides and tutorials help users without forcing them to go search for a resource on another page. The built-in NPS polling has been invaluable for us as well.
  • Pendo.io is very user-friendly, designed for users (like me) without a technology background, to easily set up and navigate the tool.
  • In-app guides and walk thru's are very easy to set up and customize.
  • Customized Dashboards are excellent for our different teams, they can focus on exactly what they need, and adjust their dashboard widgets easily as needed.
  • NPS tool basically runs itself.
  • Pendo.io staff is always helpful and available to answer questions. They are always willing listeners when we have suggestions or a unique problem to solve.
  • Pendo.io Slack channel is very helpful! lots of sharing of best practices between all kinds of Pendo.io users.
  • New guide design tool isn't yet as robust as the classic designer.
  • Pendo.io does not track text/content entered into cells by users, this could be helpful for us.
Pendo.io is well suited for companies that want detailed usage information. Page and feature tagging is simple, yet offers incredible information on behaviors (funnels, paths, etc). The Product team finds this detail invaluable in supporting data-driven decisions for design and development.
Pendo.io is well suited for companies that need usage information to guide implementation and customer communication. Customized dashboards allow different teams to view at-a-glance information that is important to their work. The in-app guides make it simple and easy for users to access resources without having to navigate away from their work.

Pendo.io may not be well suited for companies that need to track text/content entered into text boxes within their application, although we have not found that to be a problem.
Read Jennifer Gray's full review
Jeremy Robinson profile photo
We use Pendo.io to deliver Product Release announcements, drive traffic to our KB for self-help resources, and are looking to dive further into the analytical side to understand where our users are spending the majority of their time. This will allow for more targeted information being displayed, as well as continual relationship building by proactively reaching out to those users to see if they need additional guidance, or if we have some areas of our product or knowledge that could be better carved out or explained.
  • High-quality analytics.
  • Pointed delivery that meets the user's needs of information, without destroying the Customer Experience.
  • Dedication to customer success. Anytime I have gone to the Pendo.io team for clarity beyond what shows in their app and docs, they are quick and informative, while updating what they have publicly available.
  • Usability-driven - Pendo.io realizes not everyone uses the same platforms, and makes the best possible availability of integrations and ability to custom-code an integration through their robust API.
  • As they are continuing to grow, and working to get users to the new Visual Design Studio, I think the biggest overhaul is to Guides specific to the What's New portion, and making this available sooner than later in the new Visual Design Studio will make transitioning easy, and make it stickier in orgs.
  • Improved workflow in the designers, whether Classic Designer or Visual Design Studio, I don't always want to edit the default components of the item I am creating, but I have to click Apply to escape it.
  • A little more clarity around use cases - when I took on my role currently, I was tasked with taking over Pendo.io management. Having used it in my previous role was helpful, but I still had plenty of questions from a backend administration and implementation stance, but I was more directed to hobble along. I've made great strides, and the Pendo.io Slack channels and user community are quite helpful.
Pendo.io is well suited to drive a complete overhaul to how businesses interact, inform, educate, and retain customers by the way in which information is delivered based on overall impact and importance. Being able to customize what we message and how we message to our audience members has given us a great ability to target meaningful change.
Read Jeremy Robinson's full review
Emily Hardin profile photo
We use Pendo.io in our Product team for tracking usage data, tracking NPS, creating in-app engagement, and managing in-app education. We are able to use the data from Pendo.io to inform product decisions and improve customer experience. We are able to provide contextual answers to common questions to decrease our support volume.
  • Pendo.io support is responsive and informed.
  • Pendo.io segmentation is top notch. You can break down user groups into random groups, groups based off of product usage, groups based off of permissions, or a combination thereof.
  • Pendo.io's targeting of elements is very simple, and their recent update has made it even more streamlined.
  • I would love it if Pendo.io would add a dedicated space where you can work on segments. Having to access them through drop-downs in random places throughout the app isn't the best.
  • I'd love for them to expand their integrations with other programs that support product managers.
Pendo.io is great for running analytics and creating quick dashboards so you can provide easy to interpret product usage information to stakeholders through your company.

I also love being able to create targeted guides that provide necessary information to affected users and don't bother anyone else!
Read Emily Hardin's full review
Keegan Ross profile photo
Pendo.io has been an absolutely amazing application for our company. We have been able to use this for a catch-all of activities that we have been wanting to execute but didn't know how to. In-app tours for first-time users of our platform, support, notifications and product feedback, user analytics, NPS, product validation and the list goes on. Pendo.io has really served as a great asset in understanding and communicating with our users directly within our application. Pendo.io is predominantly used by our Customer success team but also by our product team and marketing teams. Besides Customer Success and Product teams, the reporting from Pendo.io has proven to be of value to our marketing and finance teams as well.
  • In-app messaging (guided tours, alerts, notices, etc)
  • Feature usage and user activity within applications
  • App usage reporting
  • Integration with Zendesk guides
  • Simplifying the presentation of paths users take within the application
  • Organization of guides (suggest adding folder or folder like structuring to make it easier to manage large numbers of guides)
Pendo.io is extremely useful at providing insight on high-level and even mid-level detail on use app engagement with simplicity. Building guides are also quick and easy and don't require a strong background in HTML. All-in-all this is a great app to pick up and use without an extremely steep learning curve.
Read Keegan Ross's full review
Andrzej Jagielski profile photo
We've been using Pendo to gather data about usage of our multiple services as well as creating personalised guides for our Users. It's been great so far and we've been able to build and track our KPIs around Pendo data, which is capable to not only present data, but allows us to go into detail information about users and create reports and graphs with ease. Guides allowed us to drive adoption and communicate new features to our users as well as get their feedback on the products we work on. I'd definitely recommend Pendo, its biggest advantages are ease of use and outstanding suppport.
  • Ease of Use - Interface is easily understandable and laid out clearly.
  • Support - Pendo provides us with great Customer Experience through their Support Team as well as Account Manager.
  • Flexibility - We are able to adjust Guides and Reports in many ways.
  • Well Defined Reports - Default graph and raports are very usefull and are good enough to gather most important information on our users.
  • Customisation of Guides might be hard to understand for all of the users as it requires CSS/HTML knowledge.
  • Would be great to have more in depth (advanced) options for Guides start method.
  • More Enhancement Request than a downside - I'd like to be able to save snapshots from specific time in the tool - I.E Data of Q42018. I know I can click few times and get it each time, but I'd like to have some saved ones always ready.
Pendo is great if you are looking to understand the usage of your application. It allows to build heatmaps and get the data on specific pages and features usage, as well as it gives you the ability to build basic guides to enhance User Experience. I wouldn't recommend Pendo if you are looking for a very advanced and detailed tool. It has a lot of capabilities, but has its limitations. Don't get me wrong though - it is not a disadvantage, it provides all the key indicators and features that are most important and for us - it is perfect. This way it is not too crowded and makes it easy to use and understand.
Read Andrzej Jagielski's full review
Ted Boren profile photo
Pendo is being used for one of our newer products (where it was easier to work into the code), but not for our flagship product. It's used for analytics, occasional announcements, and invitations to participate in our NPS survey. We could/should be using it more.
  • I love that you can target specific tags and elements for analytics. It's pretty easy even if you don't understand HTML, and super easy if you do.
  • It's easy to set up specific filters and audience groups to slice and dice the data.
  • Pendo is very flexible... and sometimes that causes problems. For example, you can customize your guides and invitations with your own HTML, CSS, and JS, but the effects of doing this are not always obvious and sometimes break the experience without you being able to tell. I've had a support person even tell me that they recommend people NOT change the HTML or CSS for this reason... in which case the feature shouldn't be exposed to users.
  • It is harder to identify specific data about a user (role, permission level, etc.) than it ought to be. You can set up specific custom fields, but it's not easy and requires a bunch of coordination.
Good for walkthroughs, guides, and analytics. OK for very simple surveys. Inappropriate for surveys with more than one or two questions, or which require more robust survey functionality.
Read Ted Boren's full review
Brendan Lash profile photo
As a Customer Success Manager, it's crucial that I understand how my customers are using our tool and what they are interacting with the most. That's why Pendo is essential in helping me support my customers and in making decisions about how to drive engagement with our software. Not only that, but the Pendo team is incredibly helpful and supportive. I'm so glad we decided to work with Pendo!
  • Customer Usage Insights
  • Responsive Support Team
  • The tool requires a bit of setup and onboarding before you can fully utilize it.
I would definitely recommend Pendo to other people. Pendo helps me identify which of my customers have not been using the tool recently, which in turn allows me drive engagement and prevent churn - a MUST HAVE for all SAAS companies.
Read Brendan Lash's full review
Christian Arntsen profile photo
Pendo.io is being used currently by our entire company. Account Management and Client Success use it for NPS, and to create reports and systems to indicate leading indicators of churn. They also use Pendo to facilitate new customer onboarding.
We have found that the Product and Dev departments also use Pendo.io to understand how the product as a whole is being used and where we find bottlenecks that can improve customer/user experience. It has completely changed how we operate and make data-driven decisions.
  • Analytics for software usage.
  • Indicators of churn.
  • Guides and tutorials that are easy to set up.
  • Incredible segmentation abilities that allow for customized messaging.
  • Pathway and funnel generation takes longer to load than we'd like.
  • It's a little difficult to dig into specific data/feature usage per visitor/account.
  • Currently, you can set the default visitor table to be viewed in Pendo.io, you have to customize the columns, which we have to do every individual time.
We absolutely love Pendo.io. It's hard to think about what our processes and company would be like without the functionality Pendo.io has provided us with.
Read Christian Arntsen's full review
Ryan Hogg profile photo
At Affinio, Pendo.io is being leveraged across departments, spanning Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product.
My team (sales) uses it to glean insights into user behavior and adoption -- specifically during trials. My CS team uses it to monitor and spur customer adoption.
Before Pendo, my team was completely in the dark on usage data for prospects on trial. That information needed to be pulled and analyzed by our operations team, resulting in bottleneck delays. Now, my team is empowered, data-driven, and able to meet unmet needs -- this increases both win rates and deal velocity, as my team can help guide users to 'ah-ha' moments much more quickly and assuredly.
  • Ease-of-use: Pendo's interface is intuitive and incredibly easy to use once it's set up.
  • Seamless sync up with Salesforce/CRM.
  • Flexibility and granularity -- myriad ways to build dashboards, analytics, etc.
  • Share-ability: ability to create, share, and replicate/duplicate dashboards. This would allow my team to standardize their dashboard views.
Suited to:
  • Sales teams looking to glean insight into usage for trials.
  • CS teams looking to glean insights into user behaviors and monitor adoption/health.
  • Sales teams analyzing user behaviors in order to optimize subsequent trials and boost conversion.
Read Ryan Hogg's full review
Bob Samuels profile photo
In the 4 months since implementing, we've made heavy use of Pendo in our Product Management and UX groups to aid in finding hotspots, evaluate the success of features, and seek out areas of improvement or possible retirement. We've begun experimenting with guides and tooltips to prompt usage of more lightly used features and to introduce new functionality to our users.

We've utilized the Salesforce connector to pull data in at the account level to aid in segmentation when evaluating feature usage and rendering guides. Additionally, we've begun pushing account level activity and feature usage reports out to Salesforce that gets used within our Gainsight customer engagement scores.
  • The ability to tag features is amazing. I've used other behavior analytics tools that required development time for each additional feature (or update) and Pendo's tagging functionality is 1000x easier and quicker.
  • Guide creation! Again, we've used tools like joyride or similar to introduce features but they require programming time, time to change, and time to remove.
  • Path analysis is incredible - seeing what people are doing is great, but then seeing what they do before and after they've done the desired feature is really, really useful to get a bigger picture of "why".
  • The new feature tagging tool/designer doesn't seem to always work very well. I often drop back to the original.
  • Observing behavior that is not performed via a click (drag & drop, form submission, etc) is impossible.
  • The dashboards could be made more useful - only being able to add (mostly) pre-defined widgets is limiting. I wish I could define several features to watch on a dashboard...I would love to create one dashboard per application or product we sell with the most crucial features & user info on each.
If you have a moderately technical team, who can tag features based on CSS rules, Pendo.io is the analytics tool you need. If not, you may be better off with a more developer oriented tool.
Read Bob Samuels's full review
Tim Mullen profile photo
We use it across the entire organization to get an understanding of how our users experience our platform and to help guide them to specific areas we want them to see, use and understand. It has solved a huge problem of needing to use up valuable resources to code in guides and tooltips - instead, we can actually understand where our users need help and then implement guides or walkthroughs to help them.
  • Guides are so easy to use and put in place. As someone who is not traditionally from a tech background, it is easy to implement without the need of technical resources and you can have a new guide live in minutes to address a problem you might have.
  • Easy to understand insights: we used to use another provider and felt the insights we were getting were convoluted and a little hard to understand. Pendo.io is far more visual and it's easy to see what your users are doing and how they move through our app.
  • Sometimes we do have some issues with guides behaving as they should, despite everything looking right in terms of the implementation.
  • More system-generated recommendations of changes you can make to your app/site would always be welcome - with Pendo.io already seeing the data, it would then be great to see which pages need tooltips, guides or walkthroughs.
Definitely well suited if you want to understand what your users are doing and how to provide a great onboarding experience for them. The fact you can also use it to collect valuable feedback on what your users want to see (including NPS), means you have one single system that does a lot of what you need when it comes to user experience.
Read Tim Mullen's full review
Byron Duncan profile photo
We utilize Pendo.io to accomplish in-app NPS and track product usage. It's been incredibly enlightening to see what users get frustrated with, and what they like, in order to compile trends and a plan of attack into our user-base.
  • Detailed insights into product usage.
  • Seeing which customers are frustrated.
  • Onboarding walkthroughs.
  • More robust reporting.
  • Additional marketing functionality.
  • Chat support.
Incredibly helpful for in-app NPS and to determine product usage and feedback.
Read Byron Duncan's full review
Aaron Beaty profile photo
Pendo.io is being used by our business to understand how our customers are using our product and how we can better design our software for the betterment of our customer experience. Pendo.io addresses the need to understand how our customers are interacting with our software and what areas may need improvement based on usage statistics.
  • Provides a clean interface with which to interact. This ensures all data is able to be found quickly and efficiently.
  • Provides accurate and up to date metrics on the data we are looking for.
  • Allows us to create guides and surveys to keep us closer with our customers and ensure we are offering the best product we can.
  • The current Dashboard is easy to use but is limited on the customization ability. I'd like to see the ability to customize your dashboard and move features where you want them instead of adding them and having them be set/stuck for you.
Pendo.io is perfect if you're looking to gain a better understanding of not only your product but also find out how your customers are interacting with your product. It's perfect for small to large scale software businesses who are looking to obtain a better understanding of the analytics behind their product.
Read Aaron Beaty's full review
Harry Kaplowitz profile photo
We use Pendo.io to track usage of and engagement with our SaaS application. We've tagged pages and features and identified workflows in order to see if usage on the ground matches our expectations of our user experience and to track feature adoption across clients and client segments. We also use Pendo.io to message our users about new features, upcoming opportunities, and any service outages.
  • Pendo.io has a very intuitive and in-depth UI that allows me to digest a lot of data easily and within a single page.
  • Pendo.io is easy to install and manage.
  • Pendo.io has enough customization to allow me to get what I need out of it, but isn't so customizable that it becomes a pain to manage.
  • Pendo.io makes it easy to create easy notifications for users.
  • Pendo's team produces great Product content.
  • Added customizability to its usage metric (more than just logins).
  • Broader library of announcement templates.
I think if you are a PM for any kind of SaaS application that has regular users, you need Pendo.io, or something like it. The only instances where Pendo.io would not be a good fit for you are if your users rarely log in (i.e., middleware) or you already depend on internal tools for user messaging and monitoring. But even then, Pendo.io is a benefit because it takes the effort of maintaining internal tools off your hands.
Read Harry Kaplowitz's full review
Daniel Haslam profile photo
March 18, 2019

Love the tool!

Fantastic software that assists our team with key data to track customer interaction and movement across the platform. On the client success side, it helps us identify how we can better help our customers.
  • Helps us track the usage of our platform.
  • Lets us know when clients are on our site so we can provide enough support members at those key hours.
  • Shows where the customers are on the platform.
  • Email alerts for specified parameters.
Customer success, sales, engineering.
Read Daniel Haslam's full review
David Buchanan profile photo
Pendo is currently used by several teams at Solutionreach, Product, Product Marketing, User Experience and Research, Customer Knowledge Base, and Customer Success. While each department has several different use cases for Pendo, we're actively working towards improving our customer experience and their successes while using Solutionreach. Pendo allows these benefits through better on-boarding, better access to a knowledge base, and intuitive walk-throughs to guide them through tricky pieces of the platform. As well as data from all aspects of the product and using that data to inform product decisions.
  • Pendo has a very intuitive and in-depth UI with good digestible data.
  • Pendo NPS and the data we can gather from the NPS responses, has been invaluable in helping with the customer/user experience.
  • Pendo guide/walkthrough customization allows the team to get what we need out of it, across all teams.
  • Pendo guides/walkthroughs could be more customizable and easier to customize.
  • Pendo clickthrough tracking on guides could be added upon for more data points.
  • Pendo could have a better UI around cohort/segment creation and management.
Pendo is well suited for teams wanting to build data-driven products, and drive feature adoption with nice, easy to implement guides.
Read David Buchanan's full review
Rusty Atkinson profile photo
Customer Support and Product Management use Pendo.io. The company NPS survey is delivered using Pendo.io. We are able to get deep visibility into how our customers actually use our platform. We are able to locate under-utilized features and pages.
The NPS tool is simple to implement and has returned 25%+/- adoption since it was implemented. We also receive outstanding insight from our customers as they respond to the in-app query.
  • NPS with a high adoption rate.
  • Feature and page utilization.
  • Seemingly infinite ability to segment user data.
  • Reporting.
  • Creation of meaningful guides takes some effort...simple guides are self-explanatory but significant effort is required to deliver deeper guides.
[Pendo.io is well suited for] NPS, product utilization data, customer utilization data, understanding specific customer behaviors.
Read Rusty Atkinson's full review
Pendo.io is utilized by our company to track our customer usage of our own Software. While Pendo.io is primarily utilized by the Client Success team, the entire company has access to the data and relies on it for information on usage. Depending on the department, we use the Usage information to guide our product decisions, help increase adoption for customers, examine trends for like-minded clients, and identify potential upsell opportunities.
  • Identifies Trends in Usage across different customers. This allows us to help make valuable product decisions when adding new features.
  • Provides insight into potential upsells for our customers. By giving us in-depth breakdowns of usage, we can identify opportunities to sell additional products based on that usage.
  • Deploys an NPS Survey straight through our App, and then tracks the results in Pendo.io. We deploy our own NPS survey within our software and the results feed directly into Pendo. Beyond giving us an accurate look at the success of our platform and customers, Pendo provides a source to store this info for analysis at the Company and Client level.
  • The Reporting structure could be simplified. While Pendo.io does have Reporting features, the building of a report can be a little cumbersome and confusing to a first time user. By simplifying or restructuring the reporting process to something more similar to typical CRM reporting structures (say Salesforce, for example), it would make the end user experience much better, and provide the ability to quickly build and access your own reports.
  • Search Functionality Improvements: The search bar can be a handy tool to quickly access different pieces of info, however, it seems pretty basic in its build-out and requires semi-specific searches to find what you want. Adding a more flexible search bar that looks across multiple pieces of the platform would really help with the user experience.
  • Online Resources/Self Help Resources: This may already be available, and if it is, I apologize! However, I have not seen any of those resources yet (like a quick FAQ or step by step to build a report). It would be nice to have this knowledge-base, and if it does exist, then have it more noticeable/marketable to the end user for access.
Pendo.io is a great tool when you need to track the usage of a particular Software your company may utilize. It gives great insight into feature tracking/adoption metrics, and seems to be very flexible in terms of the features it can track. On top of feature tracking, it excels in helping establish "Guides" within your software to help your clients utilize your own tools effectively. Things like NPS tracking also become very simple when using Pendo.io. It is hard to envision scenarios where you wouldn't want to use Pendo.io, provided you're in the software business and interested in the items mentioned above. However, I was not involved in the decision-making process for using this tool, so I am not able to speak to what necessarily is/isn't possible.
Pendo has created an awareness for our internal groups that is vital to our Customer Success teams. We are now able to see where our customers are spending their time. Our Product teams can identify and prioritize new feature development based on user experience and adoption. Overall Pendo analytics and in-app training guides are key to our company's success.
  • Surveys
  • Guides
  • Reporting
  • The new designer and navigation could be smoother.
Overall a great tool if you really want to see where your customers are spending time on new features and functionality.
Pendo has been a great friend for the past 2 years! I had found and chose it in my past job and really loved it. So, when I joined my current company, I recommended it to the team. Pendo is great for overall analytics, segmentation, and voice of customer initiatives. "Guides" have improved significantly and are super useful for showing information pop-ups, as well as gathering feedback. The sales, support, and customer success teams are wonderful.
  • Guides: for sharing info and gathering feedback from users.
  • Page and feature usage (heatmaps).
  • Funnels and path.
  • Usage/engagement reports.
  • Showing geo-location data.
Already covered in previous sections.
Pendo is used on our SAAS platforms to assist with the on-boarding of new clients and to enrich their ongoing user experience.
  • Flexible.
  • Comprehensive.
  • Customer support is outstanding.
  • No negatives discovered thus far, Pendo has been very open to enhancement requests.
Well suited towards product onboarding and continuing feature adoption.
Namely has been using Pendo.io for a few years to alert clients of any and all new product launches. We just recently started using the platform to send payment reminders.
  • It's simple and to the point.
  • I like the fact that you actually have to click on the pop-up to get to the next page.
  • The analytics gleaned from the site are stellar!
  • Hopefully, in the future, there will be more templates available for a wider variety of users (i.e. across different departments).
I find Pendo.io to be very well suited for collections.
Tamara Bugarski profile photo
Pendo was a new concept to me when I started my Product Management Associate position at a software company. Being new to the software industry, I didn't realize how valuable it would be to look at the analytics of how customers use your website. Throughout my work term, my main task was to look at various statistics on how our customers interacted with the UI (number of clicks, time on site, etc.) that Pendo tracked, and present my findings. Additionally, we also have a guide centre that varies by page which I was responsible for updating and refining. It truly amazed me that there was a software that existed that could do all of what is helpful to the Product Management Team, along with Customer Success. I can't imagine what my term would have been like without Pendo!
  • Tracks customer interaction in a way that makes it easy to extract and read data
  • Help provide help content to users in a way that is easy to manage
  • Clean and organized UI help save time when searching for specifics in the website
  • A way to label different guide names without the title appearing on the website
  • A way to create a duplicate of a superpage, without having to recreate it from scratch
  • URL doesn't change when looking at different guides in-app
Pendo is well suited for scenarios where a company wishes to look at how a customer is using their website to better understand the likes and dislikes of the UI.
Also, it is well suited for easing the on-boarding experience for customers with the aid of help guides that can be created and managed through Pendo.
Read Tamara Bugarski's full review

About Pendo.io

Pendo.io is a product engagement platform with features for in-app analytics, surveys and feedback, and guidance.

Pendo.io Technical Details