Overall Satisfaction with PicMonkey
We use PicMonkey to market and share information about our business. We use it to create ads, edit and enhance photos, and to design covers for digital products and digital courses. It addresses the business problems of designing tools for marketing and creating content in a way that is simple and affordable. We use PicMonkey across the entire organization.
- I think that PicMonkey could have more opportunities for raving fans (like me!) to act as affiliates for their products and services.
- I think that PicMonkey could make it more apparent on how to save themes. The Hub is great, but I think it is easy to allow that area to become messy and disorganized.
- PicMonkey helps us to create our own "look" online. It helps to solidify our branding.
- PicMonkey allows for beautiful photo edits that get attention across social platforms.
- PicMonkey helps us create designs that are of high quality and aesthetically pleasing.
I personally never really need support with PicMonkey. It works great, and I can find what I need. There may have been a few times when I've Googled for an answer related to PicMonkey, but I've not had a question answered.
Do you think PicMonkey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PicMonkey's feature set?
Did PicMonkey live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PicMonkey go as expected?
Would you buy PicMonkey again?
I believe PicMonkey is well-suited for those who want to create designs and content, who do not necessarily have formal training in graphic design and digital arts. It is an excellent product for small and large businesses.