Overall Satisfaction with Pinpointe On-Demand
General Networks as a whole is using Pinpointe to send and manage email marketing campaigns. Our favorite feature is being able to receive a granular report of email campaign statistics. To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is very useful information to use when it comes to moving forward with the leads/prospects. Also, the easy extraction of data into an Excel sheet is a huge plus when it comes to sharing the results of our email campaigns.
- The analytics and reporting tools that give us the statistics on the email campaign. Being able to extract this information into an Excel sheet makes sharing results across the board much easier.
- To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is very useful information to use when it comes to moving forward with the leads/prospects.
- Having the option to personalize pre-made templates or create your own allows you to tailor your email campaign to fit your company's brand--a huge part of showing/creating your identity as a company.
- Depending on the amount, when I am in the middle of uploading a list of contacts I get bumped out and have to submit a request to increase my dataset. That being said, our company as a whole is happy with what Pinpointe provides us with as is.
- Pinpointe's ROI has been great for us here at General Networks. It has significantly reduced the challenge of us creating more leads for our company.
- The analytics and statistics reports that Pinpointe provides for our email campaigns has allowed us to identify areas we need to improve in and make the necessary tweaks.
The best features for me personally are the analytics and reporting tools of how to get statistics on the email campaign. To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is an added plus for me to use for following up with a contact. The ability to extract the metrics to an Excel file is very helpful to upper management.