Skip to main content
Pinpointe On-Demand

Pinpointe On-Demand

What is Pinpointe On-Demand?

Pinpointe On-Demand is an email marketing platform best suited to medium-sized businesses and agencies. Pricing starts at $36 / month for 5,000 email. Pinpointe also offers plans based on number of active subscribers.

TrustRadius Insights

Pinpointe is a versatile email marketing platform that offers a range of use cases. Users rely on Pinpointe to effectively communicate …

• WYSIWYG email editor (7)
  • Mobile optimization (7)
  • Email deliverability reporting (7)
  • List management (7)

Standard Edition

$74+

Contacts, Email Volume

Enterprise Edition

$390+

Per User; Email Volume

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.pinpointe.com/get-started

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

Features

Email & Online Marketing

Using software to manage lists, send emails, automate email campaigns, and track results.

Avg 8.1

Reporting & Analytics

Users can report on and analyze usage, performance, ROI, and/or other metrics of success.

Avg 7.8

What is Pinpointe On-Demand?

Pinpointe helps businesses send effective emails through its easy-to-use, feature-rich platform. According to the vendor, it's an email service provider for agencies, and for businesses that have outgrown their current email platform and want access to tools that make sending emails a breeze.

You can use email templates, access a photo library, build emails with a drop-and-drag editor, personalize emails and automate their delivery.

Pinpointe On-Demand, Enterprise Edition is a multi-user, cloud-based, dedicated instance of Pinpointe, suited for medium and large enterprises sending from 250,000 to 50 Million+ emails / month.

Pinpointe On-Demand Features

• Supported: Dashboards
  • Supported: Standard reports
  • Supported: Custom reports

• Supported: Enterprise Edition - Dedicated Marketing Cloud with your branding
  • Supported: Multiple Accounts - Ideal for Agencies and Multi-divisional Companyes
  • Supported: In-Depth Analytics and Reporting

Pinpointe On-Demand Screenshots

Screenshot of Industry Leading Reporting & AnalyticsScreenshot of Drag n Drop builder - create mobile friendly, responsive emails in 5 minutes!Screenshot of Compare, Analyze historic trendsScreenshot of Make your campaign stand out - Over 40,000 stock images - freeScreenshot of Improve User engagement - set up Preference CentersScreenshot of Send with confidence. Preview your email in the top 25+ inboxes

Pinpointe On-Demand Competitors

Pinpointe On-Demand Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Supported CountriesNorth America, Europe
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Streamsend, GetResponse, and Mailchimp are common alternatives for Pinpointe On-Demand.

Reviewers rate Custom reports highest, with a score of 9.6.

The most common users of Pinpointe On-Demand are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Pinpointe On-Demand Customer Size Distribution

Consumers0%
Small Businesses (1-50 employees)20%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)60%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

Attribute Ratings

Michael Marks, CBI | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have a large number of small business accounts for that I provide email drip marketing campaigns featuring my cartoons. I use Pinpointe to maintain databases, design templates, and send out monthly or bi-weekly campaigns. Having a reliable and productive platform is crucial to my business. And the ability to use my creativity for my clients is also critical. Pinpointe provides that. I also love the ability for my clients to go on the platform and see all their statistics in real-time. I couldn't find any other email service provider to do that. Also having a dashboard with all my clients for me to go in and out of each account to see statistics and to create new campaigns. Also the ability to not only schedule the initial campaign but to schedule, a follow-up campaign for the non-openers gives my clients additional activity. I have to say that I am really pleased with the platform and the outstanding service they gave me to get set up and continue to give me whenever I have a problem or a question. Pinpointe clearly was a platform that I was looking for to operate my email drip marketing service.
  • Maintain databases and lists
  • Set up templates
  • Set up new campaigns
  • Schedule initial campaigns and follow up campaign to Non-openers
  • Access to Statistics from my accounts
  • Make it Easier to set up the re-send campaign
They did a good job setting up a dashboard for me with my many small accounts. It makes it easy to go from one account to the other.
Incentivized
Our Marketing Department uses Pinpointe to manage and send email marketing campaigns. We use Pinpointe specifically for specially targeted campaigns as its segmentation is very user-friendly.
  • List segmentation
  • Provides detailed reporting
  • Highly customizable emails
  • Shows how an email will look across various platforms
  • Can be more costly than other services
Pinpointe is great for sending targeted emails. We like to use them for smaller, emails to segmented groups. We noticed a higher bounce rate than our other provider, so we are more selective with who we email via Pinpointe.
We use Pinpointe to send emails to our members including newsletters and marketing emails. We are currently signed up with Pinpointe's Enterprise program. We're able to have sub-accounts and separate databases that allow a separation of companies that are under one roof. With the white-label feature in Enterprise we can use our own company links to share. The responsiveness that the builder brings to the table has improved the continuity of our content over all email inboxes.

The comprehensive builder is easy to use and makes our emails highly customizable, and there is a wysiwyg editor still to use if building by html code is preferred. The multi-inbox previewer is helpful to see what's working or not working especially when working in the wysiwyg. Overall, if we find anything that could be improved on occasionally and we bring it up to the technical support, not only are they quick to respond, they are already talking about when it's rolling out. They are always improving and surprising us with new and exciting features like the 100s of stock photos available for use. They are simply great to work with.

• The detailed statistics page is really helpful.
  • Excellent and flexible Builder.
  • Customer Service responds within one hour.
  • Stock photos included.
  • Database separation & sub-accounts.
  • Excellent multi-inbox previewer available.
  • Responsive templates.
  • Invaluable webinars and training.
  • There's no real customer service chat at the moment, but you do have an account rep and they do email you back quickly and are very helpful.
Pinpointe is great for researching statistics. Previously we had another email service and the emails would show up poorly across various inboxes. Now it is much more consistent across the board with the builder. Pinpointe doesn't have an account bracket for free users so it is probably best for those with a few more customers on their list.
Ben Wood | TrustRadius Reviewer
[It's] Used for email marketing campaigns for multiple websites. Great for improving inbox delivery. Good tools to customize emails even if you don't know HTML. A/B testing and reporting are great too. Sub-accounts are a nice way for a manager to oversee multiple users and/or multiple domains for more cohesive marketing strategies.
  • Email editor
  • Testing and reports
  • Support
  • Good IP reputation to ensure deliverability
  • Tools to help reduce spam score for outgoing emails
  • No free account for smaller users
  • Could use additional templates
It's great for professionals and beginners with a list over 2K. Easy to use and good training for those without experience.
Jose Viana | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Pinpointe on a daily basis to stay in contact with our subscribers and send out daily newsletters. It is used across the entire organization. It addresses the issue of engagement. With Pinpointe we are able to stay engaged with our readers and drive a lot of traffic to the site.

• Support is helpful. You typically get a reply within an hour and the support staff is very knowledgeable
  • Inbox / Deliverability has been better than other systems we tested.
  • Great testing tools to help improve results - multi-variant /split testing, inbox preview in 25+ inboxes and pre-flight spam checker.
  • Support is helpful. You typically get a reply within an hour and the support staff is​ ​​very ​knowledgeable ​
  • ​Inbox / Deliverability has been better than other systems​ we​ tested.
  • More templates on the drag and drop builder
Pinpointe doesn't have a price point for small senders, or a free account. Pinpointe targets higher volume senders and Enterprises.
Alex Ashbaugh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
General Networks as a whole is using Pinpointe to send and manage email marketing campaigns. Our favorite feature is being able to receive a granular report of email campaign statistics. To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is very useful information to use when it comes to moving forward with the leads/prospects. Also, the easy extraction of data into an Excel sheet is a huge plus when it comes to sharing the results of our email campaigns.
  • The analytics and reporting tools that give us the statistics on the email campaign. Being able to extract this information into an Excel sheet makes sharing results across the board much easier.
  • To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is very useful information to use when it comes to moving forward with the leads/prospects.
  • Having the option to personalize pre-made templates or create your own allows you to tailor your email campaign to fit your company's brand--a huge part of showing/creating your identity as a company.
  • Depending on the amount, when I am in the middle of uploading a list of contacts I get bumped out and have to submit a request to increase my dataset. That being said, our company as a whole is happy with what Pinpointe provides us with as is.
The best features for me personally are the analytics and reporting tools of how to get statistics on the email campaign. To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is an added plus for me to use for following up with a contact. The ability to extract the metrics to an Excel file is very helpful to upper management.
Christopher Boyd | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've implemented Pinpointe at nearly every company I've worked for - that's how much I like it and find it to be a successful tool to use. It has solved the issue of how do we reliably communicate marketing and announcement material to our current customers and prospects, while also managing our contact database? With integrations into things like SalesForce, an API, and WordPress, it's adaptable to nearly every situation.

I recommend Pinpointe to every single one of my clients. It's an easy-to-use application, the support team and development team are very responsive and helpful, and it hits all the right notes for managing contacts and sending marketing emails en masse.
  • Clean, easy to use UI (little outdated, but they are rolling out a new look slowly)
  • Lots of statistics gathering and reporting, from email opens to link tracking to page visits. Very impressive statistical reporting per email and across an entire account
  • Support is quick, usually responding in < 1 hour. When a problem really turns out to be a bug, they've put me in direct contact with development to fix it or find a temporary workaround
  • Deliverability of emails are better than other systems I've tested (the emails get sent and arrive when I plan, and look just like I designed them in the system)
  • Lots of email tools - split testing, inbox previewing, spam checker
  • Offers an Enterprise edition (several clients of mine specifically needed this)
  • There is no price point for small senders (as in, send only a few emails a month or to very small groups), and there is no free tier account. They target high volume senders and enterprise customers primarily.
  • Campaign builder options include a WYSIWYG and a drag-and-drop builder. The builder is fun to use and emails are true to design, but there is a lack of templates right now.
Pinpointe is perfect for managing large numbers of contacts, including gathering new contacts and storing them throughout your databases, which can further be broken into lists and then individual tags for sorting and sending.

Where it really excels is in the email marketing sector. We are able to send as many as several hundred thousand emails per hour, making sure all of our customers get time sensitive marketing material quickly.
October 22, 2014

Pinpointe Is The Leader

Sean Shea | TrustRadius Reviewer
Pinpointe On-Demand is used across the entire organization ; we send over 1 million emails per month to help us increase brand awareness and generate leads for our clients.
  • An easy to use interface to send emails
  • Pinpointe's customer service is fantastic. They are very responsive and frequently go above and beyond with customization and data base help.
  • Powerful reporting and segmentation capabilities .
  • it would be nice if one could create a segment that allowed sending to a contact or list (s) if they havent been emailed in a defined time frame
I have experience with the other major platforms (email service providers) and Pinpointe is the best overall.
Donna Parent | TrustRadius Reviewer
Pinpointe’s email marketing solution is one of the few email vendors in the market that is able to meet our closed-loop marketing objectives. Our marketing department needs to accurately track and analyze our email marketing program efficiency and Pinpointe has advanced targeting and segmentation tools that go beyond the basics of simple email marketing. It’s also important for us to be able to send personalized and targeted emails on behalf of our sales and lead development teams. With Pinpointe we can choose, for each contact in our database, whom each email campaign appears to be coming from.

Pinpointe has many of the tools that are offered by marketing automation companies, but at a fraction of the cost. The technology is easy-to-use and you can ramp up quickly to generate results overnight. A great tool to evaluate for your email marketing campaign needs.

• Easy to Use, Intuitive Technology
  • Great reporting/analytics available
  • Very good support
  • Nothing at this point to report
Understand volume of emails you are seeking to distribute monthly in order to understand which plan is best suited for your requirements.