Overall Satisfaction with Podium
Podium is used by our entire company. As a residential home services provider, we initially signed on with Podium for the reputation management tool. We quickly discovered that the text messaging function is also highly useful and have since condensed our reputation management, communication platforms, and automated services down from three service providers to Podium alone.
Podium more than doubled the reviews that we get monthly, added a competition element to review tracking, which incentivized our field staff to solicit reviews more regularly, and provides a platform that allows us to easily identify reviews by the team member that received them, which we now use in coaching and feedback during performance reviews. Podium also allows us to communicate with our customers via text, which we have found to be highly successful. We now schedule about 15% of our appointments through text messaging using Podium. We then are able to transfer our back end follow up to a different department within the company who uses the text platform of Podium to solicit appointment feedback and try to capture unsold estimates from the appointment.
- Text messaging: Without the customer having any knowledge, Podium allows the organization to transfer text conversations from one team to the next seamlessly and without interruption to the conversation on the customer's side.
- Reputation management: There are plenty of review platforms out there, but we love the ability within Podium to respond to reviews from one easy to navigate location.
- Internal reviews and feedback: Because Podium ties the review to the technician that worked with that customer, we are able to easily pull a report by team member for reviews and use that feedback when we are giving our internal annual performance reviews.
- Account manager communications: I had been asking my Podium account manager for integration with our CRM tool for over 8 months before my account manager fell silent. After another 6 months, I proactively reached out only to find out that the integration had been in Beta for months and 8 other companies had already integrated. It was frustrating that my account manager did not remember a key request and make the Beta available to me the minute that it was open.
- 15% of appointments are booked through Podium.
- Podium allowed our webchats to be managed in-house in a controlled setting instead of outsourcing
- More than 100% growth in our reviews.
Previous account managers have been terrible. It took over a year for me to get an answer to one question I had been asking and by the time I got the answer they had already implemented with 8 other companies. The team that I am working with now is excellent. Often prompting me for a response and always responding to me within a half business day.
Do you think Podium delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Podium's feature set?
Did Podium live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Podium go as expected?
Would you buy Podium again?