Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
ServiceTitan is a cloud-based field service management solution. The platform includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and QuickBooks integration.
The platform's core product offers advanced job booking, drag and drop dispatch board, communication with technicians via integrated texting, email and calls, and advanced reporting. The technician mobile solution allows for paperless invoicing, virtual sales presentation to help techs upsell with each visit, and payment processing in the field. The phone integration solution lets users monitor each call and tie lifetime value from each call to the corresponding marketing campaign, in addition to recording the entire conversation with customers to provide real time feedback for the users’ CSRs.
- Supported: Contact Management
- Supported: Scheduling & Dispatch
- Supported: Work Order Management
- Supported: GPS Tracking
- Supported: Paperless Invoicing
- Supported: Visual Sales Presentation
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Call Tracking with Revenue
- Supported: Call Recording
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, 8558990970|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- that's it
- that's it
- Managed Tech's fee
- Quickbooks software
- Time Cards
- Call recordings for future reference
- Dispatch board for seeing the day's work
- Pricebook can be edited like a spreadsheet
- More functions which fire off of service location
- Long, commercial projects are more difficult to manage
- Tracking metrics
- We'd like to be able to text estimates (currently, email is the only function)
- We'd like to have audit trails on Customer and Location records (currently only at the job level)
- We'd like to be able to email/text the customer multiple options within estimates, like the techs can do on their tablet, it's just not a function that can be presented by the office.
- Client Communication
- Payroll integration with Quickbooks
- System alerts and notifications
- Expanded API access
- Initial Scheduling
- Price Book
- Quickbooks integration
- Scheduling of long term jobs w/out the Managed Tech having to Be attached to the job and blocking his availability for other calls
- Customer service with Service Titan Add on products support
- Emergency Customer service availability
- Manage Dispatch schedules
- Automated job notifications for customers
- Marketing software
It offers less-than-optimal marketing capabilities - I am hopeful that they will update their marketing software with more capabilities since it was just released within the last 6 months!
- Appointment scheduling
- Estimate and invoice building from the field
- Account records
- Service agreement management
- Customer communications
- Reputation management
- Ease of estimate follow-up
- Sales team interface
- Schedule service calls
- Follow up with customers
- Learning curve when coming from other software.
- Memberships are not easy to setup.
- Manage upcoming appointments for memberships.
- Track technician's sales and performance.
- Good client database.
- Campaign tracking and call recording tied to customers file.
- Job history.
- Equipment history.
- Paperless invoices.
- Integrations and API with other products.
- Track technicians with GPS.
- Sales funnel CRM tracking.
- Real-time tracking. The biggest problem in logistics in, my opinion, is knowing if your products are arriving on time or not especially as it pertains to food, that was huge here.
- Most of our managers travel constantly from corporate to distribution because of how centralized the company is they needed something flexible that allowed them to run reports whenever and however.
- Ease of use - I'll be honest in that our employees are not the cream of the crop as it pertains to their education, this software made the learning process simple.
- I only have one piece of advice per our managers. One of their biggest frustrations when it comes to logistics software is that it doesn't always speak well with other systems be it with an HRIS system or an LMS. As a training manager, I consider the LMS component huge. So really what we think would be an improvement would be an open source ideology that allows your platform to integrate with others easily.
1. Running quick easy reports that are easy to understand
2. Using it on your phone on the fly
3. Tracking large pieces of information on different tracking avenues
- Tracks Tech Statistics
- Tracks lead sources (advertising)
- Tracks Call center performance
- Allows rapid distribution of flat rate Pricing through the use of TItanium. TitanPricer.com
- Customized reporting