Reviews (1-5 of 5)
It offers less-than-optimal marketing capabilities - I am hopeful that they will update their marketing software with more capabilities since it was just released within the last 6 months!
- Manage upcoming appointments for memberships.
- Track technician's sales and performance.
- Good client database.
- Campaign tracking and call recording tied to customers file.
- Job history.
- Equipment history.
- Paperless invoices.
- Integrations and API with other products.
- Track technicians with GPS.
- Sales funnel CRM tracking.
- Real-time tracking. The biggest problem in logistics in, my opinion, is knowing if your products are arriving on time or not especially as it pertains to food, that was huge here.
- Most of our managers travel constantly from corporate to distribution because of how centralized the company is they needed something flexible that allowed them to run reports whenever and however.
- Ease of use - I'll be honest in that our employees are not the cream of the crop as it pertains to their education, this software made the learning process simple.
- I only have one piece of advice per our managers. One of their biggest frustrations when it comes to logistics software is that it doesn't always speak well with other systems be it with an HRIS system or an LMS. As a training manager, I consider the LMS component huge. So really what we think would be an improvement would be an open source ideology that allows your platform to integrate with others easily.
1. Running quick easy reports that are easy to understand
2. Using it on your phone on the fly
3. Tracking large pieces of information on different tracking avenues
- Tracks Tech Statistics
- Tracks lead sources (advertising)
- Tracks Call center performance
- Allows rapid distribution of flat rate Pricing through the use of TItanium. TitanPricer.com
- Customized reporting
ServiceTitan Scorecard Summary
ServiceTitan is a cloud-based field service management solution. The platform includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and QuickBooks integration.
The platform's core product offers advanced job booking, drag and drop dispatch board, communication with technicians via integrated texting, email and calls, and advanced reporting. The technician mobile solution allows for paperless invoicing, virtual sales presentation to help techs upsell with each visit, and payment processing in the field. The phone integration solution lets users monitor each call and tie lifetime value from each call to the corresponding marketing campaign, in addition to recording the entire conversation with customers to provide real time feedback for the users’ CSRs.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
ServiceTitan Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ServiceTitan Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, 8558990970|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|