Prezi is phenomenal!
December 20, 2018
Prezi is phenomenal!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Prezi
As a student, Prezi really allowed me to step outside of the box when creating presentations for school. In my management class in Fall 2017, I was the only person who used Prezi instead of PowerPoint. Prezi adds a unique experience to what would normally be a very basic presentation.
- Prezi allows a user to move around the slides easily, as well as copy content, add slides, & duplicate presentations.
- Prezi also has a large variety of templates and settings to adjust a design in order to fit each user's specific need.
- Prezi's movement between slides creates a more innovative and stylistic presentation.
- Prezi has a very limited number of fonts as well as font sizes.
- Prezi's presentation board can feel crowded after adding many slides. It's also not always clear about the order of the slides when looking at the presentation board, only when looking at the list of slides on the left hand side of the screen. Maybe the slides should have automatic numbering that are not visible when presenting, only when creating the Prezi.
- Once a template has been changed, it is very difficult, if even possible at all, to return to the original settings of the template. If it is a completed Prezi, this can be extremely frustrating to try to fix.
- It's also confusing that when you first sign in, it automatically opens to Prezi Next so if you have only created presentations in Prezi Classic, there's this moment of panic when you wonder where all of your presentations have gone.
- Prezi got me a few extra credit points on more than one school presentation, since I was the only student who had used something other than PowerPoint.
They serve different purposes, but they both contain features that help organize information. Trello is more useful for organizing assignments within a company whereas Prezi is more useful for presenting information about an assignment to a group of people. It would be convenient if the two programs could interact with each other.
Prezi is well suited for students as well as businesses. It just depends on the amount of creativity that should go into that particular presentation. The program can really take a mainstream presentation and make it extraordinary. It is also useful how it gives you a basic instruction manual / video on how to create your very own Prezi.