Prezi Reviews

October 14, 2020
C. Bilbao | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think that right now there are a few of us who use Prezi, since staff usually continues to use PPT in almost all levels. I use Prezi every time I have to, to make presentations both in front of co-workers as well as with parents and children with whom I work. I prefer to use Prezi since I find it more entertaining, dynamic, and because for me it allows greater modifications in its use than PowerPoint. Also, I work with SEN children who require greater stimulation to be able to refocus their attention, and I can achieve that with Prezi by adding movements, zooming to the objectives, jumping between one image and another, and other features that it has.
  • It can be adapted to different scenarios since it allows formal presentations. It makes more dynamic presentations and can even be used to gamify learning.
  • It is highly modifiable since it allows you to adapt the default templates, create your own templates. You can even convert your ppt to Prezi format to later make them more entertaining.
  • It is easy to use, at least in the most basic way, since if you want to do something basic you don't require any special skills to be able to do it without problems.
  • An option that automatically assigns the font size to make sure it's not too small.
  • A predetermined minimum size of the objects, since sometimes you can accidentally make it so small that later it cannot be used or seen correctly.
  • To the free versions, offline use of Prezi and export to PDF would be great. Many times they ask for presentations and they cannot be shared digitally (not everyone has an account) or in physical format (paper).
Prezi is an excellent alternative that works very well when you have a work meeting and you must make a serious and more professional presentation, as well as when you work with children you need to do something more dynamic and entertaining. I even use it to perform some gamification that allows me to check the progress of our patients with SEN.
I don't think there is any scenario in which Prezi does not work well, as it adapts quite well to different requirements.
I think it's pretty good. On the Prezi support page you can find everything you need to be able to use it perfectly well cataloged. Also, if you have any other questions, or have not been satisfied with the explanations on the website, you can contact their support, they will answer you quite quickly and very clearly. And there is a fairly large user community that supports all your questions.
Read C. Bilbao's full review
August 27, 2020
Maximo Pott | TrustRadius Reviewer
I got to know Prezi about three years ago, thanks to some classes I took at a foundation that trains teachers in new pedagogical strategies. I was used to (as was almost everyone until a few years ago) Powerpoint presentations, but when I saw Prezi I was pleasantly surprised. From that moment on, I started using Prezi in all my courses and even did a "training" on it to my colleagues. It has helped me a lot (along with other tools) to achieve a greater interest in students and to be able to keep their attention on activities for longer times.
  • Transforms boring ppt style presentations into more dynamic and entertaining presentations by adding movements between objects, by being able to zoom, or rotate the screen. It is especially useful to me when we are studying the solar system.
  • Another very good thing is that you can convert your ppt to Prezi format with just a few clicks, giving life to the presentations.
  • Prezi also gives you the possibility of using a free account (with certain restrictions) which is very good, especially if you are a student since it allows you to have the experience of creating a fun presentation easily and without spending your money.
  • Allows you to save and share your presentations quite easily and quickly.
  • I think it would be a good idea to let the free versions also download your Prezi presentations, perhaps adding a watermark or something similar.
  • In the beginning, getting used to the margins and sizes of the elements is a bit complicated, so perhaps it would be convenient to add a kind of help or tool that could self-correct the sizes and locations in case there is a possible problem with these (especially with the sizes if you make them too small).
In my case, Prezi is suitable whenever I need to present a material/task/activity, or when I require my students to make a presentation about the content we have been working on. In addition, it also serves me at meetings held with the community to present the work we do, the goals that we propose as a school, and the way we want to work to achieve our goals.
I can't think of a scenario in which it is less suitable, since you can make more "formal" presentations and others more "entertaining." It seems to me that for older teachers, it is more difficult to use Prezi. They seem to find it difficult to create their own templates.
It is a modern and easy-to-use tool (after a while) that allows you to make dynamic and trained presentations without the need to be an expert user. It has allowed me to improve the attention and motivational processes of my students. In addition, it has many [community users] who make videos and teach the many uses that you can use Prezi. And because, despite the restrictions of the free version, everyone can access and make use of Prezi and thus improve their boring ppt and inject some vitality into them.
Read Maximo Pott's full review
August 11, 2020
Joshua Melder | TrustRadius Reviewer
Prezi is primarily used on a department by department basis within my company. We utilize Prezi in order to create customer-facing presentations relating to workflows and sales pitches. Our organization is a large manufacturing firm, therefore, not all business areas utilize Prezi in the same way. I would say the platform is primarily utilized by admin areas including: Customer Experience, Marketing, and Sales Enablement.
  • Pre-built templates are engaging and attractive.
  • Animations are smooth.
  • The interface is clean and professional.
  • Templates are effective but creating new slides can be more difficult than other platforms.
  • Online hosting can sometimes cause the platform to move slower than alternatives.
  • The primary site can sometimes be a bit difficult to navigate.
Prezi works well for contributors who are looking to create presentations that separate themselves from traditional PowerPoint. The presentations are sharp and distinguish themselves from alternatives in their design and navigation. Prezi works well for more externally-facing professional teams dedicated to creating presentations compared to department meetings and internal updates. The added benefits of the platform often take a bit more training and are best suited for a more dedicated workforce.
Based on my experience, Prezi is professionally managed and help is widely available both on and off the main site. The benefit of the cloud-based service is that younger creators are often creating content to help end-users discover more. Additionally, the main site works well and the site's content helps guide users to begin creating fantastic presentations.
Read Joshua Melder's full review
October 30, 2020
Sara Flores | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, Prezi is used in almost 80% of our company, because it was implemented as the main platform for the design and development of slides, presentations, or projects that help the presentation and display of information in person and virtually. I currently work in the Sales area of ​​an automotive company and I am pleased to say that this platform has stood out because every day it allows us to create all kinds of slides that help us achieve a greater scope in the expansion of information to all our potential customers. Prezi has a fairly simple work structure to handle, it allows us to make slides much faster than any other platform, it works online, and it also allows perfect team collaboration, with which the slides can be completed. The slide system that Prezi offers works in real-time, allowing the information captured on all the slides to be visible to the entire team working together.
  • It offers a large number of pre-designed templates that allow the slides to come to life, can be converted into a presentation with a unique design and allows the user who is making the slide to organize the information. Each of the templates that Prezi offers have bright and formal colors for all kinds of topics in general.
  • The autosave system that Prezi offers is quite advanced since it is capable of saving all the information that is inserted in the slide that is being made automatically. Prezi performs the process automatically every 15 seconds, allowing users to keep their data completely safe against any loss of information.
  • Prezi offers a great variety of shapes, drawings that are available so that the user can insert them into the presentation without any restrictions. I love these shapes and drawings that it allows me to insert, I feel that it gives more life to my slide and makes it much more creative when it is finished. Prezi offers me drawings of all kinds, from drawings of people to drawings of vehicles, trees, children, houses, and many more.
  • One of the things that I don't like about Prezi is the "Prezi Next" system. This system was implemented in Prezi Classic because it would offer better compatibility with respect to the Adobe system, however, this was a system I did not like. It was designed for those companies that are based on making slides only for concept maps or similar. Prezi Classic is a more open platform and offers better resources, offers better templates, and greater innovation when it comes to making slides of all kinds.
  • My second criticism goes directly to the system or desktop application that Prezi offers because it is quite a slow application and it consumes a lot of space on the computer. Currently, this application takes a long time to load the data of each slide when successfully logged in, which makes our work very difficult and causes us to lose more time when viewing or modifying any slide.
Despite the malfunction of the desktop application of this platform, I consider that its online system is appropriate for all those companies that want to increase their innovation and design in each slide they make. Prezi is a perfect platform to add more diversity with a design more adapted to today. Its web platform works wonderfully and allows users to have a perfect collaboration in teams that can help the rapid completion of each slide. If anyone would be interested in using Prezi, I recommend using the web version, as the desktop platform is a bit slow when it comes to displaying the slides.
The general support of this platform was completely consistent, always keeping abreast of any of our doubts, both when implementing it, and when making full use of the platform. I believe that this support was working on a large scale, it answered each one of our questions and looked for a quick solution for each of the doubts regarding functionalities.
Read Sara Flores's full review
June 01, 2020
Maria Paz Tellez | TrustRadius Reviewer
The use of Prezi is not regulated by the institution, however, there are several people who used Prezi constantly when making different presentations. I even used it a couple of times when taking some classes at engineering school.
The choice of Prezi is because its format is much more pleasant to me than the typical PowerPoint, and being more dynamic also makes presentations less boring, especially when you are showing data and percentages.
  • Unlike PowerPoint, Prezi is very dynamic. You can move around the entire presentation, jumping from one place to another, entering images, moving the background, making turns, etc. And if you add some music and colors to that, you have almost a 3d presentation.
  • It has the advantage of having a free version and a paid version, so if you don't know Prezi, and you want to know what it is about, you can use the paid version and see if this way of making presentations suits you and is interesting, without having than to spend a single peso.
  • Likewise, the idea of ​​having the free version is very good for students, since not everyone has the possibility to buy, and a free version is better than a pirated version of a similar program.
  • Although it seems very complicated at the beginning, when you start using it it becomes quite easy, and you realize that its use in general and its environment are very pleasant. Everything is well indicated, so you know what function each thing fulfills.
  • I think a good improvement would be the possibility that the free version (I use paid), could also work offline, so it would be more accessible to everyone.
  • Greater variation of templates, or thematic templates could be an excellent idea and with that it would save a lot of work time.
  • The PPT to Prezi function, it doesn't really convince me, it never suits me very well.
Prezi is quite appropriate if you are in a dynamic and perhaps not as formal environment. Also if you want to get more out of your presentations, and make them less boring, Prezi is definitely the solution. It is also quite useful when you have to do some classes, since the PowerPoint tend to be linear, boring and with sad colors, however with Prezi you can give a new look to very boring content.
It seems to me that the least appropriate scenario for Prezi is when you have little time to make a presentation, since although its use is relatively easy and comfortable, you should dedicate a little more time so that everything is within the margins and that the movements within space are not so erratic and disorienting.
I've never had to use Prezi customer service, but I imagine it must work fine.
The truth is that everyone is very clear on their website, which is why, I think that customer service should not be widely used by users.
Read Maria Paz Tellez's full review
April 16, 2020
Jason Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used Prezi as a presentation tool in my classroom. I have also assigned students to use it for various projects.
  • Visually appealing
  • Different than PowerPoint
  • Not a ton of pre-created templates to work from
I have recommended Prezi to colleagues for their classrooms and for professional presenations.
It's a very good presentation tool in the traditional sense. I feel it's aesthetically more appealing than PowerPoint and Google Slides. I like to use it when I am in the classroom or making presentations to colleagues, at conferences or my administration. You can easily embed files and videos. As a teacher, there is not much built-in for a summative assessment
Read Jason Thompson's full review
April 12, 2020
Stella Olsson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Prezi has been the strength of the company and personally as well since we have been able to transmit the information in a concrete and effective way without any mishap. Most of the company uses this product in conferences, personal meetings, and when they want to explain a project intuitively. Prezi captures the attention of viewers in a unique way, making it beneficial when you have a goal in front of you: to get the information correctly.
  • Not only can it be used as an alternative to boring and traditional slides, but it can also be used as final software since it is very complete.
  • Its interface is really very easy to navigate, making this one more point to stay with Prezi.
  • It contains very good and several templates in case you don't have much time to create a presentation from scratch.
  • There is a small learning curve in which you must learn more than all the keyboard shortcuts to be able to modify the objects (or for me, it was like that).
  • The performance of the platform is extremely bad, since I know Prezi has had that problem.
  • Sometimes I have problems opening the downloaded presentation. I do not understand what happens since it does not show any kind of error, it only closes immediately after opening it. I have had this problem on certain PCs.
I would recommend it as it is a quintessential presentation tool that contains many useful functions that help the user to easily create the ideas they want to express. It takes a bit to adapt at first but with practice, you can understand how simple its interface is.
I do not have much more to comment than the Prezi support has been the best, always listening and solving the problems that arise.
Read Stella Olsson's full review
April 09, 2020
Morganne McIntyre | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, we are learning to better use Prezi as a form of presentation to our internal team and as a sales deck to potential clients and current clients. We use it to show reporting, put proposals together, and to provide information to our overall department. I'm unsure if the entire organization uses it, but our department is still learning. It's taking the place of Powerpoint and making our presentations look and feel updated to the current times. We've been using Powerpoint for so long and we needed something more professional
  • Creates a clear flow of the message.
  • Gives clear instructions on how to use it.
  • Makes it easy to share.
  • Makes our presentations and conversations more engaging.
  • Some things to add on are a little too complicated for a beginner audience.
  • Some of the templates aren't the easiest to edit.
  • the pricing is a little more than needed.
I would recommend Prezi depending on my colleague's ability to use technology and what they're needing to use it for. I think some of them get confused as to what it's for. They don't realize that it won't give them actual analytics, versus plugging the analytics in. It's been great in pitching to potential clients because it can be interactive. It adds credibility to our digital marketing tactics in showing that we know how to work with a program better than Powerpoint.
When I've had to use Prezi's support, which hasn't been but a few times, they've always been professional and quick to respond. They can also provide me resources if needed. Typically most of my questions are simple so I don't have to chat long. I usually use the "contact support" option. However, their articles and workshops are extremely helpful.
Read Morganne McIntyre's full review
Alexander Hartmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lots of presentations are made for customer meetings, internal company meetings, or even smaller departmental meetings. While PowerPoint has always been the gold standard and is still commonly used throughout our organization, Prezi presents (ha) a modern alternative that works great and has many advantages. The main advantage I see stems from being able to work on the presentation online from a web browser. This allows collaborative editing amongst teammates on the go or remotely and works more seamlessly than making edits, sending the file, reviewing edits, etc. Ultimately, Prezi is a convenient tool to make attention-grabbing and interesting presentations that everyone should try.
  • Online Interface
  • Easy Collaboration
  • Eye-Catching Designs and Transitions
  • Web Interface is a bit more complicated at first than Powerpoint
  • Some people won't want to switch from what they're used to
  • I believe requires internet connection to use unless there's a downloadable client
Prezi can replace other presentation software if you prefer the look and feel of its designs and transitions, but the overall best area where Prezi shines is online collaboration of multiple people on the same presentation. Easier than making edits and sending back and forth between colleagues without a doubt.
Lots of information available, luckily I haven't had any issues that required contacting support in any way so I can't really speak to this one.
Read Alexander Hartmann's full review
Achyut Kulkarni | TrustRadius Reviewer
Prezi is used by many graduate students for in-class presentations. It is highly recommended by all instructors as well as industry experts. This is not mandatory but something that is recommended. Doesn't address as such a business problem but gives a platform for students to present their projects.
  • Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi has a creative design tool wherein someone can start from scratch and add content through creative designs on it.
  • Prezi is very interactive and engaging. It allows for video and audio files to be embedded into the presentation at a low byte rate thus making the entire presentation eat less of the hard drive.
  • It is for all ages. Is free and can easily be shared on all communication platforms.
  • One needs to have internet to use Prezi. Powerpoint and Google Slides can be used offline as well.
  • Not widely used by different businesses hence when sharing the files, it can quickly be rejected by different clients.
  • It can have some technical issues when working on MacBook. Also, a lot more time consuming to export the file on to the desktop or other spaces on PC.
It is great for advertising and communication folks. The ease of integrating different content is unmatchable. So, folks creating ads, sales pitches, this is a perfect tool.

However, for folks in engineering and medicine, this might not work as their content is more formulaic and technical.
The support is exceptional. The FAQ's are very helpful and so is the customer service. I once had an issue with a pro account and wanted to cancel it. It was resolved within 24 hours.
Read Achyut Kulkarni's full review
February 29, 2020
Becca Guler | TrustRadius Reviewer
Prezi is used by my department, which is Academic Support and Career Counseling in the School of Medicine. It is also used by some other similar departments in other divisions, like the School of Nursing and School of Health Professions academic support programs. It is used for live or recorded presentations in things like study methods, time management, test strategy, and stress management.
  • Keeps the watcher(s) engaged.
  • Limits text to desirable key words/phrases because of the layout.
  • Includes a lot of stock images that can be used in presentations, but allows upload of own images, as well.
  • Many of the templates are programmed with too much movement zooming in and out, which can induce vertigo or headaches. Must be prepared to manually alter as needed.
  • The user interface is not necessarily intuitive. I too frequently have had to search for help with functions that I feel I should be able to figure out myself based on the layout/interface (functions I already use in other programs and they're easy to find).
  • It does not cooperate well with embedded audience participation systems, such as Polleverywhere.
This works well for situations where you need to use a lot of images and time them to appear or disappear in stages as you click through. The simplest pro version is what we use and it allows for a presenter to record a video presentation with a screen share of Prezi itself with video thumbnails of the presenter, or just audio if desired. Prezis are accessible for viewing by a generated link that can be shared by email, text, posting in a classroom management system, or posted on social media.
I have been able to solve any issues or answer questions on my own with a little research. I gave it a "6" because the help function isn't very visible. For scale, I consider a "10" to be easily visible help functions, including a live chat or quick-response message system.
Read Becca Guler's full review
February 12, 2020
Angel Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer
Prezi has really met all our expectations and has managed to become the main platform that we use in general in our company. It should be noted that Prezi has an endless number of objects and features that give creativity to each slide or presentation that is created. In our company, we mostly use Prezi for the consecutive creation of slides, and we really feel comfortable with this platform, it has impressive designs and a great work guarantee that covers all our information.
  • It has many templates available for each slide.
  • It has pre-designed objects that give the slide more life and creativity.
  • The computer platform has a certain problem when converting the slide to PDF, since it shows the process your are loading, but the PDF download never ends.
  • The auto-save that Prezi has does not always work correctly, causing loss of information.
Prezi is a program that has a lot of creativity around the slides that are being created, and this is what most attracts the attention of companies. I think that Prezi, despite some problems that it presents, has very good long-term development, and manages to provide great creativity for any slide that is being made. This platform is very comfortable, it has an incredible design that adapts quickly to any user.
I really did not like the support that Prezi had during my implementation process, because it was sometimes present and sometimes not. When I needed help the most, support was not available to meet my requirement. I implemented Prezi with the help of my colleagues, however, support was almost never available to meet my requirements during implementation.
Read Angel Rojas's full review
April 10, 2020
Penelope Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
What I love about Prezi is that it has revolutionized the way presentations are made and previewed, taking a step forward in being a platform that streamlines the process and functionality of the company, making the viewer get involved and as the presenter you can express your ideas more clearly. Prezi is much more dynamic and visually appealing to the general public, thus helping to effectively transmit the information you want to convey. It is very essential to use Prezi in work meetings or conferences since the feedback and interactivity is excellent, it also keeps the information that is being transmitted interesting to the public.
  • All its features are very easy to use, its functions are very simple in all aspects.
  • Visually it is very nice, it captures more attention from viewers than normal presentations.
  • You don't really need to be a professional to be able to make presentations here, however, people who don't understand very well how its features work can easily find YouTube tutorials that help to forge that necessary basic knowledge.
  • It is very attractive to be able to see 3D slides helping the user to be more creative and build their ideas from scratch on this platform.
  • It is very simple to be able to include some audio or video within the slide.
  • For new users they should include something similar to mini tutorials and thus streamline the learning process.
  • Since I have used Prezi, its performance has not improved, it seems that it has eaten all the resources of my PC. So this indicates that Prezi can practically not be used well on old devices.
  • Its interface should improve a little, placing most of its functions within the user's view and thus be able to understand its use easier since most of its functions are within key combinations.
I would particularly recommend using this software whenever you want to express an idea, Prezi presentations are visually more attractive than any other basic PowerPoint presentation. Prezi can be used both at school and in the professional field, indicating that it can be adapted to any type of person and still maintain the same essence of showing viewers an excellent way to share information through their presentations.
All the doubts that the support had about this platform very effectively have solved me without any problem. They always have a solution for everything and listen to the customer when it comes to a suggestion on their platform.
Read Penelope Brown's full review
April 09, 2020
Danielle Healey | TrustRadius Reviewer
Many people in my organization use Prezi to present information to students in a more interactive way than other programs that do the same thing.
  • Interactive slideshow
  • Embedding pictures
  • Personalization
  • Sometimes hard to reconfigure and move things around
  • Hard to modify existing Prezis
Prezi is best suited for presentations that need some pizzaz, a little extra. I find they work with my students. It might not be as suited for an informational presentation.
I haven't really needed support for Prezi, so it's hard for me to answer this question.
Read Danielle Healey's full review
April 10, 2020
We have used Prezi in our classrooms as an option for our students to present materials that they have learned over the course of a learning unit. Teachers have also used Prezi as presentation tool to deliver content to our students in both whole group and small group settings. It provides a way to change up our method of delivering content.
  • It provides creative ways of denoting information.
  • Colorful and bright.
  • Rapid movements inside the presentation.
  • Rapid movements within presentations can cause motion sickness for certain students.
  • You are unable to turn off certain movement features within the presentation.
It is a great tool to allow students to present their understanding of a topic to their peers or to teach their peers about topics. It allows them to be the expert and help others around them. It also can allow students to organize the information they are collecting on a topic or researching for a project.
I have not had to personally use the support, but I know when our IT department needed to troubleshoot with them they were very pleased with the quickness and thoughtfulness of their responses.
April 06, 2020
Prezi is a great alternative to Powerpoint, and since it is free, it does not require access to Microsoft Office. Prezi offers individuals the opportunity to use something different since Powerpoint slides have become so commonplace and easy to spot. Prezi is also easier to put together and better for implementing media-rich presentations like videos (Powerpoint is notorious for choking on media). Also, the presentations live on the web so they can be shared easily. Prezi is not for everyone, though, and there are times when Powerpoint is a better solution.
  • Embedding media, especially videos (like YouTube)
  • Offering something different than the cliché Powerpoint
  • Living on the web so the files are easy to share.
  • Can make users dizzy with it's constant back and forth and in and out.
  • Users must be careful when designing presentations as they can become quite busy.
  • Powerpoint is still better in some circumstances depending on the situation.
Prezi is great for someone who is putting together a self-guided presentation or one where they imagine they will be relying heavily on a lot of media. For instance, when creating a presentation for fellow librarians to go to at their own pace, I used Prezi. My presentation had a lot of videos and also was not necessarily linear so it was okay if people wanted to jump around.

Prezi would not be good for every presentation scenario. For instance, when giving a presentation on training skills, I chose to use Powerpoint. My presentation was linear and I was controlling the presentation with a remote and guiding participants along.
I have not had to contact support for any Prezi issues, however I find the software very easy to use. There are also lots of resources on the web if needed.
April 03, 2020
For me, we use Prezi to create lessons that are engaging and can capture students' attention, especially over the internet. It can be tough to get the attention, but a Prezi really helps because of the way it moves around. It is a lot more interesting than just a picture. In addition, it is much better than a Powerpoint because it is different and more interactive. It is used by teachers mainly in my organization as we are the ones doing the teaching and responsible for their own slides. It addresses the issues of keeping students engaged through a lesson.
  • Interactive - This is a huge strength because it is different and it forces the student's eyes to follow everything because of how interesting it is.
  • Creative - This allows me to be more creative than a Powerpoint since I am able to design a lesson that has more features to it like zooming in and zooming out and even adding music.
  • Lots of features - This software allows me to use many different features that are only present here such as adding music, zooming in and zooming out, putting words on top of pictures, etc.
  • Learning Curve - This one is a big one because you do have to be patient and willing to learn how to use the program. There is a lot that it can do, but it takes time to learn
  • Time-consuming - Because of all the features that are in the program, it can be pretty time-consuming because you want to use all the features and make the presentation the best it can be.
  • Hard on the computer - Due to how much it can do and how much moving it does, it does require you to have a stronger computer or else you may experience freezing.
I think that Prezi has a lot of potential and is one of the best options out there. It has so many choices for you on what you want to use and do and it really has the ability to create an engaging lesson with features that are never seen before by a student. All the different things you can do on this program make it fun to use for students and for teachers alike. With that being said, because of all the things that can be done, it can be tough for a new person to learn everything. It takes an investment of time, but once they get it, I am sure they will love it. This program is best for lessons with younger children I find and those who need a bit more attention. I find that for adults, it is not as necessary if you are pressed for time.
I honestly have never contacted their support directly for issues. I haven't had major issues pop up for me The major issues I have are ones related to the features and to find the answers for those on the website or in the FAQ section. It is easy to find and many of the questions in the FAQ are ones that I had.
March 20, 2020
We use Prezi to train at our large, company-wide events as well for smaller, soft-skills-based training. It allows us to make visually impressive pieces of training that stand out against the usual PowerPoint (or even Keynote). It is exclusively used by the Training Department on various devices (iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, and PC/laptops).
  • It provides moment that helps highlight ideas and draw them together.
  • it's intuitive and whether you start with a blank presentation or use a template it always adds pop to any presentation or training.
  • Since it's cloud-based, you can start a presentation on a desktop, move it to at tablet - continue to edit it and then use run it from your phone via airplay.
  • The price - It's a fantastic tool if you have the budget for it, but the fact that it is more than Microsoft Office is a bit extreme.
  • The ability to import fonts would be really helpful, especially with branding.
  • It would be nice if you had the option to purchase it outright in addition to the subscription model.
If you have the time to really map out your presentation and/or training you can create a Prezi that supports your material (vs. being the crutch that PowerPoint can sometimes become). It allows you to make points and emphasize key areas via movement which is something that, really, no other competitor can match. If you want to put something quickly together, Prezi isn't the answer - because of the way everything is connected you really need to map out your ideas in order to create an effective presentation or use it as support material.
I've only had to reach out to PowerPoint occasionally. And, each time they've been responsive and professional. The great thing about Prezi is that it "just works" - very rarely will you need support. Plus, they are constantly adding features and additonal options for how to present and how to structure what you are presenting.
February 15, 2020
I am the primary user of Prezi. It addresses the problem of boring PowerPoints. If given a chance, I use Prezi over PowerPoint about three out of four times. Being able to keep your audience engaged and captivated throughout a long presentation is easy when using Prezi. It's also easy to share online through multiple teams.
  • Prezi keeps audience members engaged throughout presentations,
  • Prezi's templates are easy to navigate and are designed better than PowerPoint's templates.
  • Adjusting the pre-set transitions can be a little time consuming.
  • The images/icons/backgrounds could be a little better in terms of design. However, it's leaps and bounds over the 1990s looking options in PowerPoint.
Prezi is well suited for users that have a basic knowledge of presentation software. The knowledge base has plenty of guides and can help you throughout the process, but having the background knowledge helps speed up the process. I'd say that Prezi is not necessary for concise presentations where you don't have a tremendous opportunity for customization.
Prezi offers phone support, has an extensive online knowledge base, and offers advanced online training. The online training can be customized for your specific needs. You can also hire a Prezi expert to edit your presentation - you'll save time overall, but you'll have to pay for the expert to put the presentation together. That's a great one-stop option for having a professional and on-brand presentation.
February 07, 2020
Prezi has been used and is being used across the whole company. It is primarily used in sales and marketing as of right now. We wanted to have the ability to create different and fun campaigns. I had heard of Prezi before so wanted to give it a try, and a few of my co-workers were interested as well
  • Fun interesting presentations
  • Create ways to present things
  • Takes time to onboard and learn.
  • Could be viewed as funky rather than professional.
Prezi is an excellent solution for a team that is looking to mix up their presentations and what their public look is. I think Prezi works very well for that. There is a lot of ways you can present the same info in Prezi, and depending on the audience, you can make it a certain way. If you need a very cut and dry solution, this probably isn't it
I have only reached out to Support one or two times in my time of using Prezi. They were quick to help, and I like knowing that they are local, so they are easy to reach if necessary.
October 12, 2019
Emily Hammell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Prezi to present information to management, potential partners, and current stakeholders. It helps me keep the audience's attention when reviewing information that can be less interactive or exciting. It definitely helps combat the negative perceptions of "boring" powerpoint presentations, and Prezi's are a lot easier to build so they're visually interesting.
  • Ease of design. You can pretty easily submit your information to a presentation and the design pay-off is great.
  • Variety of concepts. No matter what you're working on, Prezi has a type of presentation for your needs.
  • Remote access. It's very easy to access your presentations from anywhere, send them, and share them!
  • Design instruction. The templates are great and attractive, but I have had issued editing a "template," it can be confusing and frustrating with no real support.
  • Embedding and HTML coding. When I used Prezi, these features weren't available but would have been helpful.
  • Upgraded integrations. You could input videos, but maybe adding gif support would be appreciated.
Very great for providing impressive, attractive presentations that fight the boring Powerpoint stigma and can present your information in a new and exciting way with little work. Also great to be able to share the presentation with viewers so they can access later. Overall, Prezi is a great value and efficient tool.
I've never really had the opportunity to find their support. I have run into issues where I didn't know how to do something, but usually I just resorted to using a more feasible template for my content. Support obviously wasn't too accessible if I were willing to start over instead of ask for help.
Read Emily Hammell's full review
September 16, 2019
Prezi has been used in presenting projects to reorganize the hierarchy of our commercial products. It was an extensive process to go through, requiring different levels of grouping, which would be meaningful in reporting and analysis. As there were many levels, it was not easy to present in a traditional presentation program, which is generally static and the animation is relatively difficult
  • Drilling down is easy. Just design carefully and you should be able to navigate easily in and out of complex hierarchies.
  • The stand-alone presentation functionality is a plus. You can download the playable version of your file and use it offline whenever you need.
  • Many samples are available from the community, in different categories to help you gain experience quickly.
  • Advanced design is not easy for standard users. You should have some understanding of layers, hierarchy design, etc.
  • We encountered some difficulties in editing. Sometimes you can not select very close frames, or you may create new objects accidentally.
  • We experienced some color transition issues. The screen flickered with red while transitioning between some objects.
When you have to present complex hierarchical structures, and if your audience would require navigation in and out of the hierarchy, then Prezi is a good candidate for you. But be prepared, Prezi is not as intuitive as a standard presentation tool, and it may take some time to get used to.
There were free samples that you can check for your presentation. Other than that, we did not encounter issues requiring further support.
July 05, 2019
Aura Munguia Cepeda | TrustRadius Reviewer
At the school where I work, we started using Prezi a few years ago, as an ICT that would allow us to make classes more dynamic and attractive for our students, since with traditional programs (film projections or use of powerpoint), they could not focus their attention enough and only a few minutes later they were doing other things or conversing with their classmates.
Currently, we use it almost daily when we present new topics to discuss with the students, we also use it when we make school councils or we must present information to the parents of the school.
  • The templates are totally adaptable, and if you do not like them, you can do a custom one without any difficulty.
  • Both the free and paid versions are quite good and useful to start using Prezi.
  • You can store your presentations in your own cloud. Also, if you have the paid version you can download your presentations.
  • Prezi allows transforming the old PowerPoint presentations into a Prezi format, making them more dynamic and achieving an air of innovation.
  • Nothing at the moment. The operation is very good.
Prezi is totally recommended for those situations in which you must present data and information of any kind to the public since it allows not only to add writing, but also to use images, videos, audio, graphics, and many other things. So, if you want to give a more dynamic and innovative touch to your old presentations you should use Prezi. But if what you need is to add a lot of information you must be careful because Prezi can be a bit confusing at the moment of having to add a lot of data.
Read Aura Munguia Cepeda's full review
June 14, 2019
Saransh Dikshit | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Prezi for both personal uses and for making presentations related to my research. I have also used Prezi for making presentations for my courses, conferences, presentations for my projects assigned in my courses, and for giving research group presentations. I have even used it for making personal presentations like collages etc. for family-related events!
  • It offers very good templates for your presentations. One can create attractive and colorful backgrounds well suited for different types of applications.
  • The flow of control during your presentation can be easily controlled and has a certain aesthetic value attached to it.
  • The graphical user interface for the software is brilliant. It is easy to add text, images, and notes to the presentation.
  • Everything is made in one big slide which just requires a click to move through different slides.
  • More options could be added for editing stuff in the presentations. Options for creating rich charts and graphics can be added.
  • It has a bit of a learning curve in terms of designing the presentation.
  • The presentation can feel unstructured. If too much zooming and moving is used, it can make some people in the audience nauseous.
I have used Prezi for making presentations related to my research topics and personal things, such as family collages. It provides a very fresh way of presenting your work with a style that is not supported by many current presentation software offerings. It provides new creative ways of giving presentations which can be easily shared with people. The only area it is not suited for is where formal presentations need to be made. This is because people could feel dizzy because of the zooming and the panning of the presentation as everything is just located in one big slide.
Read Saransh Dikshit's full review
December 17, 2018
Luciano Gardesani Marques | TrustRadius Reviewer
I normally use Prezi to create special presentations about products and/or services. Basically we use it for sales presentations or conference sessions. We understand it is very interesting for specific situations, but we did not abandon other tools such as PowerPoint. Actually Prezi is used only by a small part of the sales department.
  • It is great for creating more compelling and attractive presentations. A wide variety of features and possibilities.
  • Dozens of fantastic templates that may be easily adopted. It helps a lot in terms of productivity, specially for beginners.
  • It provides many resources and options to create presentations with sophisticated visual and animations.
  • It is simple and easy to use - no need of programming knowledge to create animations, import assets, edit and export the presentations.
  • Sometimes, the tool may become slow during certain activities depending on the internet connection and PC capabilities, since it is a cloud solution.
  • The edition of certain simple objects from the library are a bit limited, but there is always the option to import external objects such as images, forms, etc.
  • Limited exporting options. It should offer more freedom for authors in terms of publishing the presentations in other plaforms, when compared to other tools.
I believe Prezi is well suited when an author wants to create a more compelling presentation. It is also most useful when using it to explain processes, flows, and/or other visual elements. From another perspective, when it is necessary to create something more quickly, Prezi may not be the right solution, when compared to PowerPoint, for example. There are nice templates, but the creation process may not be so fast and simple.
Read Luciano Gardesani Marques's full review

Course authoring (21)
Course catalog or library (19)
Player/Portal (25)
Learning content (23)
Mobile friendly (29)
Progress tracking & certifications (11)
Assignments (10)
Compliance management (10)
Learning administration (15)
Learning reporting & analytics (13)
Social learning (21)

What is Prezi?

Prezi’s advantage over static slides is that its interactive, zoomable canvas shows the relationship between the big picture and the fine details. The vendor’s value proposition is that this puts ideas in context, and makes them more likely to resonate, motivate, and be remembered.

Prezi Features