Useful but clunky
June 01, 2022
Useful but clunky
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Printfection
Printfection has three different types of campaigns: Drop Ship, Giveaway, and Collection. We use Drop Ship campaigns to send large amounts of swag to a specific location for conferences; Giveaway campaigns to create landing pages where our users can redeem swag after a community event; and Collection campaigns as an internal swag store where employees can self-order swag.
- They have different types of campaigns, and it's convenient to be able to have many types of shipping options in one platform
- It's convenient to order, store, and send swag in a single platform
- Their website is fairly self-serve, and I'm able to do most of what I need without having to go through an account manager
- The UI is unintuitive and can be hard to navigate
- The redeem pages (where a recipient goes to redeem their swag) are quite ugly, which means that the gift-receiving experience is not as nice as it could be
- It's nice that I'm able to create my own campaigns and redeem pages, but the defaults are clunky-looking and I don't have a lot of customization options
- There are "Inventory usage and statistics" dashboards, but they have limited information and don't provide everything that I want to see, and it's difficult to a) make my own dashboards within Printfection or b) extract the information from Printfection so I can make my own dashboards elsewhere
- Ability to purchase, store, and swag within one platform
- Ability to create campaigns to automate the sending of swag
The support is quite nice and responsive, but not always able to help due to limitations in the product itself
Printfection enables us to spend less time on shipping and other logistical headaches and is very helpful for sending swag to our various audiences.
We switched from SwagUp to Printfection because SwagUp is much more manual than Printfection, specifically for giveaway campaigns where you send someone a link to redeem swag. SwagUp is also less self-serve, meaning that you have to email their support in order to set up certain redeem pages, whereas within Printfection you can do it yourself. That being said, SwagUp has a much more modern UI and their redemption experience is much nicer looking than Printfection's.
Do you think Printfection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Printfection's feature set?
Did Printfection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Printfection go as expected?
Would you buy Printfection again?
I'm the only person managing swag at my company, so it's very convenient for me to have a platform like Printfection, which takes away a lot of my stress by storing and automatically shipping swag via various campaigns. That being said, the UI is unintuitive and somewhat ugly. This would be fine if I was the only one who had to use and see it, but with some campaigns/shipping options, the recipient of the swag also sees the Printfection UI. My company values having a product that works well and looks good, and I always feel a little bad about sending users of my company's product to a rather clunky swag redemption experience.