Overall Satisfaction with Procurify
Procurify is being used across the organizations management team. It is used to request purchases, approve purchases, and transfer to QuickBooks for posting and paying bills. It was implemented to stop passing folders around for manual approvals after purchases are made, and bring the approvals to the front end. Also, to centralize with 1 purchasing agent for company.
- Workflow, ease of getting items to the person that is needed to approve.
- Delegation, ease of setting up a temporary approver while a user is out on vacation.
- Emailing PO's to vendors, don't have to save then email. Can email directly from Procurify.
- Not requiring a budget to start the new year. We never have our budgets ready by 1/1.
- Easier to add new locations, as we are fast growing property management company. We set up locations for each property.
- Easier to export / import to QuickBooks.
- We saved time and got things approved quicker by using Procurify for invoice approvals.
- Time was saved and expenses were reimbursed quicker.
Do you think Procurify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Procurify's feature set?
Did Procurify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Procurify go as expected?
Would you buy Procurify again?