Overall Satisfaction with Progress Sitefinity
We use Sitefinity as our main CMS for the entire organization. We have around 250 pages of information and 10 users who regularly contribute content. Our site has moderate traffic - around 50,000 sessions a month and Sitefinity provides a stable, easy to use, relatively fast experience for our visitors as well as the staff that manages content.
- Sitefinity is very easy to use out of the box. Entry level developers and marketers should find it relatively intuitive.
- Sitefinity is also easily customizable by more experienced developers.
- Sitefinity provides the standard CMS features that you would want - approval workflows, content scheduling, etc., all for a good price.
- We haven't been happy with the events module and finally opted on using a different system entirely for displaying events on our website.
- We have also struggled with the process of upgrading to new versions, there are always errors that have to manually be fixed (though maybe this is a result of our own errors).
- Sitefinity has allowed us to more quickly and easily provide information to the public.
- We spend less time maintaining and managing Sitefinity than we did with our past CMS.
- Recent updates to Sitefinity have added additional features, improved the design options, and made it even easier to work with.
Sitefinity offers great publishing features for a much lower price than SharePoint. It also offers better administration tools than what we have with WordPress. The balance of features, ease of use, and price is really what makes Sitefinity a winner for our organization.
Sitefinity is a great option when you consider all of the features provided for the price. It seems to be a great option for mid-sized organizations, especially if the developers have experience with .Net applications.