December 21, 2017
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Projectplace
Projectplace was implemented this year to support project management of promotional display projects. At Bayer, we have a very seasonal portfolio and the volume of annual projects we have to support Promotional display activity and importance drove us to a solution to support that. Although we are still in a learning curve and have ideas of improving how we use Projectplace in the future I'm happy to say it has added value and provided efficiencies in managing the volume of projects we have. The tool is used across multi-disciplined areas within the Consumer Health division at Bayer Canada (English) and other divisions within Bayer are looking at it.
- Web-based platform easy to use - mobile app is great
- User feedback to improve Project place and monthly updates is a strength
- Central repository for internal and external team members is very helpful
- Reporting and Dashboarding - Initial presentation of the solution had us believing reporting / dashboarding was all set up ready to go when in fact it needs to be set up by the user.
- Training documentation mainly all video and online - helpful but challenging for users that prefer manual type instruction
- Traditional structured projects (Gantt)
- Delegate work assignments
- Share and review documents
The mobile app allows for flexible updating of projects on the go - great tool, mobile very similar to web-based. Projectplace is much more user-friendly than a tool I've used in past for the same thing - AtTask
instant messaging function is great for collaborative team work internal and externally