Great easy to use tool for process documentation & improvementhttps://www.trustradius.com/business-process-management-bpmNintex PromappUnspecified9.1211012018-01-02T17:17:49.340Z
January 02, 2018
Great easy to use tool for process documentation & improvement
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Promapp
Promapp is used organization-wide to document processes. It is owned and managed inside operations, by our business process improvement team and used broadly, in retail, technology, risk, HR, and operations, just to name a few. It is used for process documentation and process continuous improvement. All staff members have access to Promapp to review processes and suggest improvements.
- Easy to use
- Great for searching for processes
- Good capability for collating feedback on processes for continuous improvement
- Bit restrictive in categorizing processes
- Linking processes together is sometimes a bit counter intuitive
- Some work required to get users to think end to end about processes
- ROI was based upon savings from specialist process tools all over the company
- Retaining knowledge in the company
- Reduction in process failures
- Faster onboarding and productivity for new starters
- Blueworks Live and iGrafx
Promapp was selected by the business, primarily for its ease of use. While for technical BPMN modeling and simulation iGrafx was great, it is not approachable and at the time the license model was not conducive to enterprise rollout. Blueworks Live was a middle ground, but we went with the end user preference.
It's good when establishing a process improvement capability, to crowdsource the as-is processes. Great for ongoing knowledge management and for keeping processes up to date with review and improvement. Can be a bit political inside the organization, with old procedures manuals and other frameworks that need to be aligned to.
Nintex Promapp Feature Ratings
Chat built into the product. Support team is willing to take end user questions also, which lowers the burden to support. There is also great training and help built into the product. There is also a customer success team that touches base semi-regularly.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response