Overall Satisfaction with Proofpoint Email Protection
Proofpoint Email Protection is used across the entire organization. Since phishing attacks are the largest threat vector, the Proofpoint cloud solution provides a rock-solid level of protection for our end users that utilize email on a daily basis. The solution not only protects our users from malicious activity but also the loss of productivity by weeding out spam and other useless emails.
- Effectively discards spam definite emails.
- Protects users from malicious activity.
- Performance of inspection is very efficient.
- Operational availability is very high.
- Features such as TAP and others are separate packages from a price point (not bundled).
- Email quarantines are not always 100% accurate.
- Some occasional false positives with email delivery.
- Proofpoint cloud protection without the on-premise hardware is a no-brainer!
- The cost per user is relatively low given the potential high negative impact if business is brought down due to a phishing attack.
- Administrator use of the solution for a large enterprise is intuitive (not something you have to babysit daily).
We have used Proofpoint email protection for many, many years being one of their early adopters. We evaluated a competitor (Mimecast) a few years ago but for the features and price point that we got from Proofpoint, we didn't see any reason to change. Proofpoint is also a market leader, hands down.
Proofpoint Email Protection is a mission-critical security solution for any large enterprise. Email is usually the blood life of the company and its operations. With that, users are targeted via email for harvesting credentials and phishing attacks. The effectiveness and operational state of this security solution are what makes Proofpoint excel compared to its competitors. Proofpoint is always trying to stay one step ahead of the bad actors.