PMAPS Review 2 of 10
PMAPS Review: "Don't Let the Price Tag Sway You..."
https://www.trustradius.com/proposalProposal Management and Production System (PMAPS)Unspecified5.210101
Stephanie Benavidez profile photo
Updated December 04, 2014

PMAPS Review: "Don't Let the Price Tag Sway You..."

Score 4 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Proposal Management and Production System (PMAPS)

Our sales support team (aka RFP team) is using this basically as "Google" for keywords to find our stocked answers for our service(s). We do not mark up templates and load them through the system. It is only being used by our team; however, our intent was for other SMEs and departments to have access. We purchased multiple licenses for this reason.
  • Preview of the Question and Answer
  • Ability to categorize by main topic and sub-topic
  • It would be nice to be able to filter out categories even further than main topic/sub-topic
  • partial keyword search
  • More refined search ability
  • Increased efficiency
  • Better responses
  • More organized
  • Better customer service
I used Qvidian / Sant prior to purchasing PMAPs. However, I would honestly use Qvidian over this product. The features were easier to use and my efficiency was better.
My team feels the same we do and we would like to be able to use reporting to see how often we are using certain responses (like Qvidian provides) to fine-tune our responses and remove erroneous materials.
We thought we asked the right questions, but our representative is not very responsive to our concerns either.