Qlik Sense Review
Updated August 30, 2018
Qlik Sense Review
Score 10 out of 10
Qlik Sense Desktop
Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
We are currently using Qlik Sense across two departments, IT and Finance. In IT we are using it to watch metrics of an eCommerce site we manage. In the finance dept, they use watch metrics in sales in general. The problems Qlik helped solve was the time it took to create some of the month end reports that finance, some would take weeks, and now with Qlik Sense, the reports are generated within minutes if not seconds.
- They make it easy to understand, you don't need to be very technical to use it.
- When you load your data into Qlik Sense you have a chance to make some tweaks to get it to match the model you are trying to achieve.
- Their section access is also a very nice addition and works to allow access to either whole apps or only certain parts of an app
- Something we have struggled with is getting Qlik Sense to load the apps into the web frame to be displayed on a regular HTML site.
They allow for any type of data source that I have needed to use. They also have a connection tool that guides you through connecting your data source if you don't know what you're doing.
You can share your app in realtime with a link, and users can interact with the app at the same time and see results each are getting. Users can also save the state of their app and send it off to someone to see. They can also make notes and either make them private or public for anyone who has access to the app.
Qlik Sense Feature Ratings
Evaluating Qlik Sense and Competitors
Qlik Sense Implementation
Qlik Sense Training
Qlik Sense Support
Not only can you ask the support team for help, but you can also ask the community. Also with the community there is a vast amount of problems that have already been solved. The problem you are encountering has a likely chance of already being discussed and even solved in the community section saving you time from reaching out.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using Qlik Sense
Very easy to use, and not hard to find info on anything that you may get caught up on.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- For every chart you want to make, there is a chart wizard that guides you through creating it if you are unsure where to start.