Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
We use Qlik to identify cost savings processes within our product range to create value for our clients.
- Ease of use.
- UX elements.
- Engine running the technology.
- How versions are released. You are forced to upgrade dev desktop versions whenever there is an update release. This cripples our development effort as our server might not be in a planned upgrade yet..therefore there is a risk of QVF not working.
- Team development of QVF. You can't source control the QVF to be worked on by others.
- Create awareness in employees to upgrade their skill-set.
- Create new business opportunities.
We used it to identify value propositions within our company product to pass the value to our clients. We create much value from this use case. We find business users typically are not willing to try the use. It could be a lack of understanding of the discipline of BI. May not be a shortfall of the product.