Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
Qlik sense is used by our organization as a replacement of SAP BO. It is mainly used for user reporting in addition to certain amount of data visualization for users.
- Data visualization
- Data model creation
- License management
- Pperformance for parallel report generation
- Non-interactive report creation
- Email is separated into a complete new product called nprint, it would be nice to have email as a built-in feature of Qlik Sense
- Qlik Sense is relatively expensive
- Cheaper than quite a few competitors
- Qlik Sense support is inadequate for newcomers
We looked at SiSense and Tableau, SiSense came very close to final purchase and looked to be a appropriate replacement of Qlik Sense. Tableau seemed to lack some of the Qlik Sense features, this analysis was done back in 2017.
If someone is looking for a data visualization tool alone, Qlik Sense is a suitable product. However for legacy enterprise reporting structure which has its own values (eg: where end users get pre-defined report outputs on their email), Qlik Sense should be thoroughly reviewed to determine if it meets most of the needs.