A powerful large scale CCM solution. Truly without limitations!https://www.trustradius.com/customer-experience-managementQuadient InspireUnspecified991012019-05-03T03:20:54.959Z
May 02, 2019
A powerful large scale CCM solution. Truly without limitations!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Quadient Inspire
I consult other Quadient users in the region. I help them with creating workflows, from basic to advanced. My customers use Quadient Inspire Designer on a daily basis. They come from various industries—print shop providers, telecommunication, insurance, and banking. The main usage is data transformation and document creation.
- Able to import any possible input—text and CSV files, XML, databases and anything else.
- Very quick creation of workflows. Any imaginable output can be created in a short time period.
- Easy to use modules can get you started very quickly, but advanced scripting features provide a tool which can handle any possible task.
- It is a bit harder to start on your own without a week of guided training (or at least not recommended).
- ROI is really short. Take advantage of huge postal savings, made possible by different output management.
- The maintenance costs for document composition workflows radically decreased.
Back in the 2004-2005, I was working in Telecommunications company. We used Elixir Opus for our document composition. We ran into Quadient software (at the time it was called GMC PrintNet - version 4.5) and were simply amazed. It was unlike anything we have used before. All the problems we were facing with our previous software were easily taken care of in a matter of hours, sometimes even minutes. The whole implementation with full document migration was done in less than two months. Any by only two people! We never looked back from there.
It is perfect for any large-scale variable document composition. Workflows and templates for Invoices, reminders, contracts, and many more can be created in a matter of hours. The performance is awesome! Creating millions of pages in a matter of hours. The handling of the output is exceptional—grouping, merging, splitting, you name it. It is particularly well suited for large-scale migrations. I have personally managed many migrations, reducing the number of templates by as much as 80%.
Quadient Inspire Training
I had a couple of weeks of training back in 2005 on the Quadient premises in Hradec Kralowe. The instructor was just great! Besides showing as normal functionalities, he went so far to solve our concrete challenges. He actually encouraged me to become a "real" programmer. I have written my first lines of code in Inspire (GMC PrintNetT) and never looked back.
Quadient offers online training for all of its products (paid service). You can choose your pace and go through the material and then solve real challenges. At the end, you can choose to take a final assignment and get certification which is a really good thing to do. If you get stuck, the training team will answer any of your questions and give you guidance.
Quadient University - all the manuals PLUS, several thousands of users just waiting to help you out with your particular challenges. Usually, you get an answer in less than two hours. It is simply a huge container of world-wide know-how. I use it daily and have learned from this resource so many things in such a short time.
Quadient Inspire Support
Using Quadient Inspire
I have created several hundreds of templates with it. I have written my own special functions for it. I have used is in numerous scenarios for many different companies. I even created my first mobile game app for Google Play with it. It has never let me down.
Like to use
Easy to use
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
Lots to learn
- It is modular. All the basic modules are easy to use. You can check the output of the workflow after any module.
- The scripting modules let you create your custom functions, making it suitable for any imaginable case.
- Re-usability. Define once and reuse many times. No more tedious repeated tasks across hundreds of templates.