Overall Satisfaction with Quadient Inspire
Quadient Inspire has been used in my organization for over 9 years as a composition tool for both batch and real time communication generation. It is used in several divisions for both Marketing and regulated communications. Quadient helps our company better manage content for both print and digital channels along with dynamic HTML communications.
- HTML dynamic documents
- Very user friendly development UI with easy to use workflow configuration tool
- Great ability to manipulate print ready files to restructure content or pull data from the content of old legacy print to create new digital communications.
- Production run time instance model could be more robust to not cause all processing to fail if one occurrence fails.
- Like to see a production cloud instance
- Inspire has helped create more dynamic communications
- Inspire has improved the development cycle time for onboarding new applications
We have had great support for this product for both issue resolution as well as new feature requests. Quadient is easy to work with and their team does a great job communicating their new features as they become available.
Do you think Quadient Inspire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Quadient Inspire's feature set?
Did Quadient Inspire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Quadient Inspire go as expected?
Would you buy Quadient Inspire again?
The product is very good and overall we are very satisfied. There has been a few issues with up time of the production engines that have been reported and some improvements were made. We expect the remaining issues will be fixed in the near future. Inspire is very innovative and has been the first to release several key features.
Quadient has been very good to work with and we have not had issues with contract terms in general.
Quadient is a great software provider with great support for their Inspire product. They are a front runner of new features to the CCM and CXM software market. We use their product for both composition and print file reengineering. I would recommend this software for anyone trying to move from print to digital output.