Review: "Qualtrics: Good for both simple and complex surveys"https://www.trustradius.com/surveysQualtricsUnspecified8.32421012014-03-01T00:08:23.701Z
Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
Qualtrics is used for qualitative and quantitative market research projects performed for clients. This includes screeners, quant surveys, moderator notes for qualitative surveys, and customer satisfaction surveys. Only the consultants/researchers and respondent recruiters use Qualtrics, which is about 50% of the company.
- Qualtrics is extremely user friendly. I can have a quick/simple survey up and running within 5 minutes.
- Qualtrics is also extremely powerful. Though simply, very complicated surveys (like conjoints) can be created.
- Qualtrics' customer support is free and provides outstanding service.
- Qualtrics should be made available without a connection to the internet. For business people travelling, time in airports or on planes could be used to program surveys.
- Faster survey programming times
- Ability to control and modify surveys rapidly if needed during fielding
- Ability to monitor results rapidly during fielding
Qualtrics provides much better functionality for complicated surveys. SurveyMonkey is designed only for simple surveys, whereas Qualtrics can handle both simple and complex surveys.
We have integrated Qualtrics into our market research and customer feedback processes so heavily that it would be very difficult to switch to another platform without seeing a major drop in efficiency.