Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
Qualtrics is used at the campus level at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I manage the instance used at the Leeds School of Business, and we have faculty, staff, and student users. We use it robustly for what it's intended, surveying, but we also use it as an RSVP tool for event management and other ways.
- The vast amount of question types are a great strength of Qualtrics. And, the way they are shown as options helps the user visualize how it would be utilized to help them determine the best type to use.
- The survey options and survey flow are strengths of Qualtrics - from email and panel triggers to the look and feel, content validation and skip/show logic. All great ways to help tweak the survey to make it perfect!
- The Salesforce integration is perfect for our use of SFDC as our CRM.
- Reporting. We use Qualtrics as an application for different programs, and we have the need to be able to have a 'pretty' view of individual applications, not the entire pool (AKA all respondents)
- Better Customer Service
- Increased Employee Efficiency
- More Accurate Data Analysis
We have implemented Qualtrics at the Campus level as the enterprise survey tool, so we will likely be sticking with it for quite some time!
It is well suited for simple and advanced survey building with lots of options for look and feel and survey flow. It is not best used for an application to something because of its inability to report on individual responses.