Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
Our customer insight team uses Qualtrics for core customer surveys to measure NPS and other operational metrics across the company. Our customer insight team also uses Qualtrics for internal measurements. Qualtrics makes it easy to create, modify, send and collect surveys both via email and with offline capabilities. We have been able to analyze specific aspects of our operation with targeted ad hoc surveys being delivered in a variety of methods that fit the particular audience needed for each project. While we have not yet used their Vocalize product for visualizations, we understand great strides have been made with this product; they are always looking for ways to improve their product. The support at Qualtrics is fantastic, as well - always responsive, always helpful.
- Data management; we are able to process a very large amount of data rather seamlessly.
- Support; the support team at Qualtrics has been nothing short of amazing.
- Usability; creating, distributing and downloading surveys is made quite simple and user-friendly.
- The Vocalize product started out a little slow, but we understand it has made improvements.
- Downloading responses, while simple, can take some time depending on volume.
- We utilize Qualtrics to constantly improve our customer service throughout our operation.
- Internally, Qualtrics helps with employee satisfaction initiatives
Qualtrics has been fantastic to work with and given us fairly little by way of issues. When issues do arise, they are quickly and effectively resolved. They are able to manage our heavy volume and keep up with our ad hoc needs. The various methods of surveying and the versatility within the product more than serves our needs.
During selection process, we would recommend discussing volume, frequency of new surveys, methods of surveying and what support your team will need in creating/managing those surveys. For our standard survey that is sent daily, everything runs smoothly; for our one-off surveys we couldn't ask for a simpler product to use that has enough depth to include variety and back end options.