Outshines all competition
March 08, 2016
Outshines all competition
Score 10 out of 10
- Research Suite
Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
We use Qualtrics in a lot of different ways, including internal data collection from employees, market research, customer experience research, and pure academic research. The entire organization relies on Qualtrics to help us gather and analyze data rapidly.
- Flexible options for question creation, response visualization, and downloading data (especially with API features).
- Easy panel management and built-in survey distribution tools.
- High quality customer service from skilled experts in the software.
- Qualtrics reporting features tend to be more useful for surveys with only a handful of questions, and less helpful for organizing a report for a more complex survey. The built-in analysis tools are inadequate for larger data sets. If you have a lot of data, you will still need to rely on an external statistical package for analysis and reporting.
- The fact that Qualtrics saves changes made in the survey editor in real-time sometimes makes it difficult to try multiple versions of a question. There is an ability in Qualtrics to revert to previous drafts, but it's not as intuitive as the rest of the software.
- Qualtrics makes it easy to create a customized tool that is perfectly designed for any survey population. With minimal coding experience, you can fine-tune everything from font size to branded templates to the shape of the buttons to the messages your respondents see during the survey. When the user experience is tailored to be impressive, low completion rates and panel retention are no longer a concern. This makes survey research much easier to manage while allowing us to gather more representative and reliable data.
Qualtrics is a better tool when you need to collaborate a survey with a team. Instead of charging a per-user fee, Qualtrics can help you set up an enterprise-wide account so that you can always share your work with anyone that needs to be involved. Qualtrics can also store all of your data securely in non-cloud data storage facilities for extra peace of mind. Qualtrics is easier to customize so that you can get exactly the right look and feel for your survey audience.
Qualtrics is very useful for creating data collection instruments of all kinds. In addition to using Qualtrics for surveys, I have used it to build vehicle inspection reports, graded vocabulary quizzes, interactive financial calculators, and many other kinds of tools. This is the only survey software that is flexible enough to do all of the data collection tasks a large organization might need to do. I haven't yet found a data task that Qualtrics can't handle.
Qualtrics Feature Ratings
All the menus are very user friendly and intuitive. I can always find exactly what I'm looking for and can change anything I need to with ease. All the elements of the survey are adjustable with very little effort and without confusion.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Changing the look and feel of a particular question or page, or the entire survey.
- Managing the panels and mailing distributions.