Reviews (1-25 of 64)
- Puts together a professional-looking survey
- Helps organize results and information
- Keeps past surveys for future reference
- Some areas of the system seem a little glitchy but could be user error, after trying different ways I can get it to do what I need it to do.
- I don't really have complaints, I am happy with the system for what we use it for. It meets our needs.
- It's very cost-effective.
- It's very intuitive.
- Very robust with features like data analysis, skip logic, etc.
- More complex questions are a bit of a challenge to format in the software.
- While it does have a ton of free features - It would be nice if they could add a few of the premium (paid) features to the free version.
- The fact that their logo appears on the survey is a bit disconcerting, but I think many folks have come to accept this.
- Easy to create surveys.
- Users can complete on any device.
- Question types are clear and easy to navigate.
- Easy to build from scratch, the wizard approach takes you through steps.
- Easy to collect answers: a really easy way to distribute the survey as needed.
- Quick analysis as responses are sent because managers want 'early results,' so having the statistics nicely ready right away is good.
- UI is too loaded; there's a mix of the functions, "added value" info (like tips and benchmark data) and upgrades offered.
- Speed of the site could be better. Not that it is extremely slow, but if work a lot with the site, it might be painful.
- Although the wizard approach for building surveys A-Z is great, it would also be great to have a shortcut to build and send short "quick and dirty" surveys.
- Ease of use.
- A wide variety of question types.
- Can easily import email addresses.
- The basic plan eliminated the option to export data. This should be free.
- There needs to be a more cost-effective option for small businesses.
This survey is applied by the communications team, once the marketing department authorizes it.
- It is an easy program to use. You do not need to be an expert.
- It has excellent templates to use for different reasons.
- The platform offers you questions that you can use in your own surveys.
- When we send the surveys by mail, they arrive as spam.
- The free version is very limited. It is not flashy.
- On several occasions, I have not been allowed to correct surveys after I do them.
Now, if this page is used for farandole purposes or gossip, I do not believe that it has receptivity in people, besides it would detract seriousness from this company.
- A strength for SurveyMonkey is that it is very user friendly. If one should become stuck in an area, the guides that are provided work nicely.
- Allowing for a large number of participants to be mailed at once is a huge plus.
- Being able to offer providers a link directly, being FB friendly, is a HUGE plus for our business.
- I truly feel there is room for improvement around the cost associated with an account. We are a 100% nonprofit, do not raise any type of funds, operating solely on a grant. Providing a deep discount for nonprofits like myself would get you further word of mouth than a review.
- It is free
- Great concept to collect data
- Easy to send to multiple people
- Not super user-friendly to read the data
- Can't read all answers individually or always know who they are from
- The app version could be improved
- SurveyMonkey makes it really easy to create surveys and structure different questions. There's a good variety of different question types to select from.
- The workflow of the survey builder makes a lot of sense and is very user-friendly. You don't need to be super tech savvy to use the platform.
- I've been impressed with the reporting features that SurveyMonkey provides. It has multiple chart types to select from to view the survey responses. It also lets you export all the results as a CSV.
- The design capabilities in SurveyMonkey are pretty limited. The templates they provide aren't great.
- The survey logic flow could be better. If you want to use conditional logic in your survey you need to have all questions on their own pages. I prefer Qualtrics in this sense.
- A lot of the main things you need require an upgrade, such as adding a logo to the survey. So any brand hoping to use SurveyMonkey will definitely need to upgrade their plan.
SurveyMonkey is not for businesses that need to do more in-depth and complex research. In this scenario, a platform like Qualtrics would be much better suited. SurveyMonkey's features and capabilities are too basic to meet these needs.
- It is very easy to create and modify surveys, you just have to make some clicks to be able to configure it and give it a personal touch.
- The program tabulates and gives results automatically, so you should not break your head to create graphics.
- If you are looking to make some simple surveys, you can use the free version without problem, which is really good since not everyone has money to invest in these programs.
- Nothing in particular.
- Extremely easy to use with a lot of features and abilities built within.
- Large library of templates and questions to sample from.
- Reports for data.
- Could improve design options.
- Pricing for education.
- Allows a unified way to collect responses.
- Allows users to unsubscribe and keeps track so that we don't keep sending emails to them.
- Provides an easy survey template.
- Provides an easier way to export responses.
- Ease of use - SurveyMonkey is simple to implement. You can send out a survey in minutes.
- Customizable - SurveyMonkey does a great job of allowing you to build in logic to your questions which definitely provides a better user experience.
- Reporting - Post survey report is simple to set up and you can slice and dice things they way you want to see it or just export all responses and sort through them in spreadsheet form.
- I really don't have any negatives to report about SurveyMonkey. For what we are looking to use it for, it performs perfectly and fits our needs.
- Providing statistics based off answered questions and giving you a date range of when the responses were received
- The options for how to form your questions for answering is great as well. You can choose just 2 options or multiple.
- Showing how long it would take to complete the survey is nice, because sometimes when I take surveys I never fully know how long it will take to complete.
- Initially using SurveyMonkey was a little hard. Just becoming familiar with all the things you can do. It would be cool if they had an instructional that maybe pointed out things you can do if you're new to the program.
- SurveyMonkey provides reports that are easy to read and understand
- Building surveys in SurveyMonkey is fast and easy
- SurveyMonkey makes it easy to administer surveys with a kiosk mode
- If you are new to this program it can be difficult to build surveys where only certain respondents see certain questions (ex: skipping to question 6 if they answer “no” to question 1). However, the “logic” function is a great one to use.
- SurveyMonkey is intuitive and easy to understand once you start using it.
- It is also easy to use and very user-friendly.
- It is very effective in obtaining detailed information from it’s intended audience. It’s simply the best!
- SurveyMonkey could use more functionality in terms of the range of activities it can be used for as it has only a few in my opinion. This way people can perform a lot with just one software.
- SurveyMonkey could be revamped to be more attractive in my opinion. It looks a bit plain. People are more likely to use a software that is aesthetically pleasing.
- The software should be modified to include more languages to be used by an even broader audience. This isn’t the case at the moment.
- Easy to set up and very user-friendly
- Good amalgamation of data and results.
- Setting up a survey from scratch is not as intuitive as I would have hoped. Although once you understand how to use the product, it is quite easy. Just navigating the first few times is a bit challenging.
SurveyMonkey Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, SurveyMonkey is trusted by 98% of Fortune 500 companies and is used in over 350,000 organizations. Additionally, the vendor says SurveyMonkey’s people powered data platform gives millions of people around the world a way to turn feedback into action that drives growth and innovation.
Visit our website for details: https://www.surveymonkey.com/pricing/
SurveyMonkey Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SurveyMonkey Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|