An Engaging, Engagement Survey!
October 29, 2015
An Engaging, Engagement Survey!
Score 10 out of 10
- Traditional Engagement Survey and the Pulse Survey
Overall Satisfaction with Quantum Workplace Engagement Surveys and Pulses
We use the traditional survey to measure engagement across the company and to obtain valuable feedback from our employees. Meritrust believes engaged employees drive our business results and we want to know more about how we continue to maintain employee advocacy and effort. Feedback from our associates contained in the survey has been the impetus for a number of enhanced communication and employee development initiatives. At Meritrust we consider our engagement score a measurement of leadership. The score is incorporated into our performance scorecard and engagement action plans remain a focus throughout the year.
- Quantum Workplace associates have an organized process in place, documenting the timeline, assigning responsibilities and ensuring the survey content is accurate and ready to go by the deadline. They keep me organized from planning stages to generating result reports.
- The suggested articles regarding communication strategies for announcing the survey and developing the invitation have been invaluable. Their templates walk you through a good invite, a better and a best invite. And, they don't stop with how to communicate results...Quantum Workplace guides you through a communication strategy that can be used throughout the year to keep a continued focus on engagement initiatives.
- Quantum Workplace provides a high level, but thorough executive summary that has been key to supporting my efforts in presenting our results information to our senior leadership team. And because my Quantum Workplace contacts review it with me first I am provided with talking points that make my presentation more informative and effective.
- Every individual I have worked with at Quantum Workplace has been knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I sometimes find myself calling them with other types of questions about employee retention or performance because I have found them to be so helpful.
- I mentioned this to them after our last survey. The first year we did the survey the Quantum Workplace site provided us with detailed information on creating improvement plans, questions for employee focus groups and best practice information. While the site still provides information on creating an action plan, they removed the other information and haven't offered any new tips in the past two years. I would like to see them bring this back and update it each year so it is fresh and provides usable action items.
- Our survey results have probably had the most effect on communication across the organization from the top to the individual departments and has also had an impact on management development. We have used the survey for the past four years and have implemented quarterly staff meetings, a corporate communications platform, and a CEO blog. As a result our employees feel included and value the opportunity to put their questions to the CEO.
We had not used another product previously. We did use a 5 question employee satisfaction survey that was much like an employee NPS. But found these surveys did not provide us with actionable information. Quantum Workplace measures the areas we are interested in and provides us with feedback we can act on.
Ask for references (they have many) and for examples of how these companies have been able to improve engagement using the survey information. Be sure to check with your IT department as well to ensure accessibility to the surveys. The survey is easy to initiate and the reporting mechanisms are robust.