Overall Satisfaction with Quantum Workplace Engagement Surveys and Pulses
- Quantum reporting was really easy to read and great for presenting to upper management.
- They also offered some great additional resources for an upcharge.
- This software is customizable to your organization, which is great.
- This software was very user-friendly for my employees completing the engagement survey.
- Some of the items that were available at an additional charge would have been great to use at a lesser cost.
- The results were broken out into categories, which was great. However for a small company it can be a little too detailed. Because our sample pool is small compared to a large company-I thought our results were not truly reflective of our culture.
- Quantum did help us identify areas we need to focus on in increase employee engagement. Some of the areas we already had a suspicion about, but others were new. We are really glad we did this.
- By simply using an employee engagement survey our employees felt like they had a voice. This exercise was to show our workforce that we are listening and want them to enjoy working at our company. Just by our workforce knowing that we were taking an interest in their feedback helped boost morale.
- The survey results aided the management team in creating initiatives to increase employee morale. Some of these initiatives were very simple, for example, our employees love company luncheons. Some initiatives are more challenging which will have to be measured over time. Regardless, we have a plan in place and that is the first step.
I had used SurveyMonkey in the past with another employer several years ago. The survey questions used were not great and did not measure what it is we were looking to obtain. At that time, it was also not really user-friendly, but again, this was awhile ago so I am sure they have updated their software since then.
Quantum was provided to us free (basic use) from our chamber--which is why we used it. However now that I have experience with Quantam, I will definitely use it again.
Overall I really liked what Quantum had to offer. The reports were my favorite part because they were easy to read and present to senior management.
Because our sample was low, if one person marked a question low then it dropped our numbers significantly. I don't think the data was normalized--and that might have helped.