Working at a state university, we have a site license for QuestionPro. Through I am not sure how other departments on campus use QuestionPro, at the Office of Academic Evaluation and Assessment, it is used for multiple student and faculty surveys. The main survey that QuestionPro is used for is the Institutional Globalization Report (IGR). This survey is given to graduating seniors in order to see how the university improved their knowledge and attitudes on multiple items.
- Multiple question formats, allows the user to gather better information.
- Detailed descriptive analysis.
- Creating logic steps is easily done
- Additional analysis methods to compare individual questions
- Some occasional bug errors
- QuestionPro has led to higher response rates
- Better overview of students on campus
- Leads to decisions being made to improve college programs
We have recently renewed our subscription to QuestionPro, even after we researched another competitor. For the ease of use, the statistical power, and the price it is hard to beat QuestionPro.
For the countless surveys I have created over the last four years, I never had a major problem.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Pick different question formats
- Simple logic steps
- sending invitations to complete the survey