Overall Satisfaction with Quick Base
- Users can built their own reports very easily, trigger notifications when some event occurs, app management different UI for different roles
- User management is pretty easy and straightforward; we dont need to terminate users in all cases if they transfer from one department to another, we can simply add them to a deny list. In the future, if they come back to this department, we can remove them from the deny list and add them to active list
- Role setting and managment is easy, we can restrict user access at the field or column level as well. We can write rules to suppress a few sections, buttons etc based on requirements
- Good customer support from vendor side
- Notification setting is the best and simplest I have seen in my career
- In a few places we cannot do a bulk upload of records, we need to upload a record by record
- It would be great if we could have a place holder to extract all the notifications and subscriptions accross the applications as an export, in case we need to upgrade or enhance the system.
- We have a placeholder to show table-to-table relationships within the application; it would be great if we had a simillar kind of thing between related applications as well
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
An IT employee who has good understanding of database relationships and business knowledge at the initial state of development. Once deployed, minimal IT knowledge is sufficient to handle the product.
It is not too difficult for anyone to pick up with minimal training and after being hands-on with the tool. The tool capabilities are common across applications which makes things easier.