Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
A few years ago I designed a custom view of how we organize, measure and report on projects within internal audit. We have a fully customized platform of audit project visibility, milestones, insight and performance metrics built. This ultimately provides transparency that drives communication in helping internal audit become world class. In the past, we used Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, etc., that were sporadically placed and difficult to obtain. Now with QuickBase, we have a one-stop shop where all information is gathered, to include timesheets as well as the aforementioned projects.
- Very easy to design/customize.
- Reports/Charts are well connected to data content
- The notification capabilities are very helpful
- The ability to sign off documents online. One drawback we've experienced is while we can load project info into quickbase, the work document that is created cannot be edited online or signed off, which would be very helpful.
Yes, we are fully customized and a group of over 30 use it exclusively throughout the day.
Building out Quickbase is very easy and typically you can do with minimal IT personnel support. My experience initially with Quickbase required very little technical know-how. The main thing to remember are the app options and how you want to interact within the site. Basic formulas are needed and if you become stagnant there is always technical support from Quickbase staff, to which I was impressed with.
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
Each year we roll over data to the new year. Obviously, this involves resetting data parameters to the new year. In a matter of seconds, Quickbase can align new settings with ease. The interaction in how it constructs changes are fantastic!